• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: 2013 StarGAF Open

profit

Yoooooo I'm up against Patches who's a diamond player, time to work the ladder a bit tonight!
I also sent you a PM to schedule our match Patches.

GL HF everyone!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hope you win Profit!

GL HF to both players though!

Wunder

Matched with Zen/Xenien, masters Terran :[ Already chatted with him so shouldn't be too hard to hit the deadline.

Ketch

So it looks like I shall be the first one to fall. So be it.

It's double elimination man! Even if you loose (doubtfull, he's a total scrub) you can still make a comeback in the lower bracket.

Suberatz and I are playing on Saturday at noon pacific.

Would have tried to get it done sooner but I've got final on Friday.

profit

Welp, there goes my practice for today. I forgot my key to the appartment at work so i have to wait till my girlfriend gets home from work, which will be quite some time....

Well it was supposed to start 13 minutes ago, but since I'm on european Region and he is... I don't know. Does Australia play NA or Asia? Have sent him a PM over GAF to find out which region to meet in.

But sure if you want to stream my platnium ass being slaughtered by masters player, why not.

Striek

DerZuhälter;59008685 said:
Well it was supposed to start 13 minutes ago, but since I'm on european Region and he is... I don't know. Does Australia play NA or Asia? Have sent him a PM over GAF to find out which region to meet in.

But sure if you want to stream my platnium ass being slaughtered by masters player, why not.

Hi, just messaged you, but you pick the server, and you said 10:30 AEST and its only 10PM now, so timezone confusion here :p

StayDead

Me and Flux are going to be playing Saturday evening? I guess at 12AM BST (although I'll need like 15 minutes later than that if possible) which AFAIK is 8PM EST? if anyone wants to stream it.

Son1x

http://www.twitch.tv/son1x
DerZuhälter vs Striek live now

Me and Flux are going to be playing Saturday evening? I guess at 12AM BST (although I'll need like 15 minutes later than that if possible) which AFAIK is 8PM EST? if anyone wants to stream it.

I'll stream if I'm on. That is 2 am, but also Saturday (Sunday), so its reasonable.

Also, Akilon Flats is WoL version of Akilon Wastes, if you could change that :)

Son1x

GG!

No problem, I had fun casting too. If anyone wants to join me next time, you're free to do so.

Ketch, can you do anything about the brackets, they're apparently BO1 now?

Ketch

GG!

No problem, I had fun casting too. If anyone wants to join me next time, you're free to do so.

Ketch, can you do anything about the brackets, they're apparently BO1 now?

Just woke up. Finals are today (calc & anatomy). I'll look at the brackets afterwards.
You and profit should have all the same permissions as I do.

Doesn't look like they have the ability to report each of the 3 games. So you'll have to play out the whole match before report any results in the bracket.

Did striek win?

profit

Just woke up. Finals are today (calc & anatomy). I'll look at the brackets afterwards.
You and profit should have all the same permissions as I do.

Doesn't look like they have the ability to report each of the 3 games. So you'll have to play out the whole match before report any results in the bracket.

Did striek win?

Results:
yes

I was also thinking, can one of the players of each match post their replays in here?

Zen

Banned
I would imagine they get a 1 round delay from everyone else? Deadline of lower bracket would be the round 2 deadline?

Yeah I just missed it, was alt tabbed :(

Fun times were had we did what any noble Terran does and bitched about Protoss.

profit

Me and Paches will most likely be playing our games in about an hour or two, for those interested let me know so I can throw you an invite to spectate around that time.

V_Arnold

We should have done the same with xmShake, but I have not seen him online yet since 16:00 GMT. Hope he can make it, if not, let us just go with me on auto-forfeit :p

xmShake

Neo Member
The time zone converter we were using was incorrect.

I'm just going to use google for that from now on so if you can play within the next 24 hours let me know.

Ketch

Hopefully everyone is getting their games in!

Suberatz (dragoonhunte) and I finished our matches. GG suberatz! If you keep playing you're gonna be a beast.
Ketch 2
Suberatz 0

xmShake said:
shake 2-0 oldern

vetoes:
shake - akilon, belshir
oldern - icarus, neo planet s

maps:
game 1 - whirlwind
game 2 - daybreak

reps:
http://drop.sc/337745
http://drop.sc/337746

Brackets have been updated with the most current results that I've seen.

OP has been updated to include the deadline for round 1 loser's bracket: Wednesday, 29 May, 8pm Pacific

Also, things to remember: If the opponent for you're next match has already been determined you can go ahead and play. You don't need to wait for the deadline to pass to start the next round. Winner has to post the results here, in this thread, by the deadline, and if you're having trouble getting contacting your opponent, post here and send the tournament adjutants a PM saying what you've done to try to get in touch.

StayDead

Timezones

skgQgtJ.jpg

Ketch

Hopefully EJ and I will play tomorrow around noonish pacific.

... And then I'll try to play my losers bracket game tomorrow night.

Top Bottom