• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Joe Adalian @TVMoJoe ·
CBS DRAMA ORDERS

Limitless
Rush Hour
Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders
Code Black (@Beloving2 medical drama)

Joe Adalian @TVMoJoe ·
CBS COMEDY ORDERS

Angel from Hell (Jane Lynch)
Life in Pieces (Diane Wiest, @ColinHanks)

both single-cam!

CODE BLACK

Medical drama set in the busiest and most notorious ER in the nation where the extraordinary staff struggle in the face of a broken system to protect their ideals and the patients who need them the most.

CRIMINAL MINDS: Beyond Borders

Focuses on a division of the FBI that helps American citizens who find themselves in danger abroad.

LIMITLESS

A drama based on the 2011 feature. The series follows Brian Finch as he discovers the power of the mysterious drug NZT, and is coerced into using his newfound drug-enhanced abilities to solve weekly cases for the FBI.

RUSH HOUR

A stoic, by-the-book Hong Kong police officer is assigned to a case in Los Angeles where he’s forced to work with a cocky African-American LAPD officer who has no interest in a partner.

ANGEL FROM HELL

When Amy enters Allison’s life and claims to be her guardian angel, they form an unlikely friendship and Allison can’t be sure if Amy is an angel or just nuts.

LIFE IN PIECES

A comedy about one family told through the separate stories of its different family members.

ivysaur12

Banned
Lesley Goldberg ‏@Snoodit 32s33 seconds ago
Studio standings at the moment: ABCS (12), UTV (10), 20th (7), WBTV (5), CBSTVS (4) and SPT (1). Very few off-net sales. #Upfronts2015

The new normal.

ivysaur12

Banned
Constantine and The Following canceled

I assume this means that Warrior will go on Fridays, but I hear they butchered the pilot :-\

My Rainn Wilson Katherine Heigl romcom script has a chance now.

edit: Backstrom awful? It was great. One of the best new shows of 2015 easily, and no I'm not joking.

I never believed Rainn Wilson as a lead and the "this guy is a dick but he's brilliant so we need him" thing was done better and less obnoxiously on House a decade ago.

Granted, I only watched the pilot but that was enough for me to know I wasn't going to be on board.

I never believed Rainn Wilson as a lead and the "this guy is a dick but he's brilliant so we need him" thing was done better and less obnoxiously on House a decade ago.

Granted, I only watched the pilot but that was enough for me to know I wasn't going to be on board.

Fair enough, but the pilot was easily the worst episode by quite a great margin.

I really liked S1 of The Following but it's clear they had no idea what they were doing after that
Yeah I've watched it all the way through but its a lot like Prison Break in that way. They didn't know what to do and anything away from the Ryan-Joe dynamic never really worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom