• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

How well do we think Constantine will do tonight? It is, of course, based on a very popular comic series, not to mention that it was one of the top 5 trending (on social media) new series before the start of the season, along with Gotham (one of Fox's only bright spots this season), How to Get Away with Murder (the biggest new show of the fall), The Flash (which has been a smash), and NCIS: New Orleans (which has done almost as well as the regular NCIS). And out of those 5, Constantine ranked #1. Will that translate into monster ratings or will it sink into the depths of hell?!

Working against it - reviews have been mixed/negative and it's airing against game 3 of the World Series.

Prediction!

Constantine - 1.7

Honestly, if it were on any other night of the week and not at 10, I'd have better hope for it.

It doesn't help that the pilot is getting weak review.

I'd say 1.4-1.5

Sober

Selfie on double duty now huh? Damn they're gonna burn through that quick unless they order more episodes or do last-week/new episode for the hour.

ivysaur12

Banned
This moves also seems to signal that Selfie and Forever are going to receive some form of a back order.

EDIT: I actually think every single new fall show will receive some sort of a back order except Mulaney, Bad Judge, and A to Z. Gracepoint doesn't count. Dunno about Red Band but Fox is in such dire times they might do something wacky. Yay TV.

DarkFlow

Banned
This moves also seems to signal that Selfie and Forever are going to receive some form of a back order.

EDIT: I actually think every single new fall show will receive some sort of a back order except Mulaney, Bad Judge, and A to Z. Gracepoint doesn't count. Dunno about Red Band but Fox is in such dire times they might do something wacky. Yay TV.

I hope Forever at least ends out the season. I rather enjoy it.

G0523

Manhattan Love Story gets Happy Endings'd :(

tumblr_lutsvnkrsw1qlvwnco1_r2_250.gif

4 episodes ≠ 57 episodes

Bladenic

Not a great show, but I liked the leads. A to Z is better, but none of these romantic comedy shows hold a candle to You're The Worst.

ivysaur12

Banned
They don't want my money, man.

YES.

YES.

:-(

:-(

#NeverForget

I honestly don't know if I'll ever get over this. I'm not even that big of a comedy fan, but I really don't think that there has been a cancellation that's affected me/angered me more than this one, years after the fact.

Whatever. Maybe LinkedIn will get into the original series game and give us 6 more episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom