• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
To Supernatural.

Constantine so far is pretty horrid. Even season 6 of Supernatural is better than this mainly because Dean >>>>>> Constantine.

We get that he's supposed to be an asshole, but it comes across like he's trying too hard to be badass. The supporting cast is pretty useless so far. I really don't know why I keep watching... I guess I need the background noise.
I don't even have an excuse for watching it. I could enjoy myself much more by going back to when I dropped Supernatural (beginning of S6) and catch back up with that show instead.

Sober

TVBTN could only come up with a bear of all animals to represent cancellation threats so honestly they are as about as creative as an invertebrate.

okay, really, honestly I mean who the fuck uses a 5-emoticon scale to talk about cancellation anyway?

sounds like a bunch of failed stat majors that couldn't land a job so they sit on the internet all day and look at Nielsen numbers and take turns pretending their divining rod is something more than a butt plug.

Wiktor

To Supernatural.

Constantine so far is pretty horrid. Even season 6 of Supernatural is better than this mainly because Dean >>>>>> Constantine.

We get that he's supposed to be an asshole, but it comes across like he's trying too hard to be badass. The supporting cast is pretty useless so far. I really don't know why I keep watching... I guess I need the background noise.

Constantine at this point is a lot better than Supernatural has been since S5 ended and a lot better than SPN was at episode 5.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
SERIAL RENEWED. THANKS OBAMA.

If NPR didn't renew it, I'm sure Netflix, Bing, or Pinterest would have. #BringBackTerraNova

Edit: Wait... NPR doesn't even air Serial.

New suggestion: Companies should just make all my favourite TV shows and not air them on anything. That's a good strategy for Firefly S2. Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion should just make Firefly S2. Take that, Nielsen ratings!

Wiktor

Eh, Supernatural is running on fumes now but Constantine never had any gas in the tank at all. Matt Ryan looks like a cosplayer.

Meh. Those kind of shows always take a while to truly get going and Constantie is getting good a lot faster than SPN id

Also sure...he might have a bit too clean trenchcoat, but at least he doesn't look like he walked straight out of 9210 set, like Supernatural did.

Tokubetsu

Supernatural was good from jump though so? Wendigo episode was brutal, you had that drowning spirit ep with Amy Acker like right after that. You had loved ones being pinned to ceilings and lit on fire in the very first episode.

I don't really have a problem with Constantine himself, Matt Ryan is absolutely one of the better parts of the show right now, but even the occult shit is toothless and weak. Constantine out here stopping ghosts that make people crash into trees and ghosts with insecurity issues. At least when SN often pulls shit like this they hav the deceny to make it humorous.

The best episode so far was the one with Constantine's buddy. Like far and away the best episode.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
cant we like both constantine and supernatural? :(

I hope Constantine last for those who enjoy it. I dropped it after episode 2 but hopefully if NBC lets it go another network will pick it up.

As for the whole Supernatural vs Constantine debate, I definitely enjoyed Supernatural right from the start, can't say the same for Constantine.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
MTV's Faking It

Y/N?
Emphatic yes. I mean, there's your teen drama, but I think it's one of my favourite queer positive shows in recent years. It even covers a topic - in a serious, non-trivial manner - that I have only seen once before on television (specifically Japanese television), which makes it even more exciting that what you might think a typical teen gay and lesbian MTV soap opera might be.

Plus, it's only 20 minutes per episode, so it's not that huge a commitment.

Saty

and RBS was considered the strongest drama pilot for the season. Again, the way the TV business works in terms of choosing shows to produce is backwards.

Zizbuka

Banned
Wife and I started watching Resurrection from the beginning. Together time, so I sacrificed an hour of football......... now I kinda wish they'd cancel it. It's just like Under The Dome for me; started out with a good premise, then just got weird. I'd much rather they just focus on the lives of the people, and do away with the conspiracy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom