• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

E the Shaggy

When the heck are they going to announce that Mulaney is cancelled?

Is this just a way to not piss off Lorne Michaels? To hold out as long as possible?

mid83

Ascention and 12 Monkeys are the first things I've watched on Syfy in years. Sad to see that both will likely not be renewed. I don't know how the ratings are for other shows on Syfy but I figure a 0.4 for a series premiere is awful, especially since it likely sees a drop in the next few weeks.

Ascention and 12 Monkeys are the first things I've watched on Syfy in years. Sad to see that both will likely not be renewed. I don't know how the ratings are for other shows on Syfy but I figure a 0.4 for a series premiere is awful, especially since it likely sees a drop in the next few weeks.
I feel bad. MTV has struggled to launch Eye Candy.....

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just noticed in the spring shows thread that Blacklist is moving to thursdays, or is that just for that week because there is a sunday episode?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
just noticed in the spring shows thread that Blacklist is moving to thursdays, or is that just for that week because there is a sunday episode?

I'm pretty sure the move is permanent. NBC wants to make a Quality Adult Drama Thursday lineup with The Blacklist, The Slap, and Allegiance (or whatever).

ivysaur12

Banned
FYI, I don't think 12 Monkeys is necessarily DOA. As per usual, everything on Ess Why Eff Why does really poorly, so it'll take more than one week of numbers (and some DVRing) to see where things land. Not a great start.

Helix, I dunno… sort of feel dirty trying to spin that. But I guess we should take a wait and see approach. Both have 3 months left to air.

Monday’s edition of “Eye Candy” matched last week’s 0.2 adults 18-49 rating but enjoyed a slightly stronger viewership average of 624,000

I know nothing about ratings is that any good ? - I like the show its good

- Deadline with a few comments from Ted Sarandos about what's going on at Netflix these days:
As Netflix continues to expand internationally, Ted Sarandos said he’s got sights on offering as many as 20 original scripted series per year as he sat in conversation with Netflix-friendly creators Vince Gilligan (Breaking Bad) and Mitch Hurwitz (Arrested Development) Wednesday at NATPE.

“I think we can launch – successfully, high quality – around 20 original scripted shows a year, which means every two and a half to 3 weeks you’re launching a new season or a new show on Netflix meant to be for really diverse tastes all around the world,” he said.

The question came in reference to Netflix’s recent original series Marco Polo, a $90 million production that drew mixed reviews but, he said, played extremely well overseas. “The launch and completion rates were comparable with Orange is the New Black and House of Cards, and more than that it’s happening around the world at the same time,” Sarandos said. “The season 2 pick up was based on that performance.”

Kevin

Just watched the season finale for The Librarians. Really fun show in my opinion. I hope TNT renews this. I find it super strange that they have not commented on how well the show has done for them at all since it aired months ago.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Release Netflix in more countries assholes :(

I don't mean you guys are assholes, the Netflix guys are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom