• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that last one has more to do with Rivaldo sending a Turkish player off with his playacting overshadowing the penalty.
Still interesting to know how the winner's feel about lousy referring in their favour. Usually you hear about the falling out with the team that gets screwed over like the women's semi's between Canada and the U.S.

Yeah. People here want to win, but not like that. Most feel like the third goal made the win "fair". I don't think so.

That Rivaldo "acting" is hilarious to this day lol. So bad. I have no idea how the referee fell for that... But at that point Brazil was already winning... The wrong penalty call was more relevant imo.

Edit: Holy fuck at that Mexico chanting. Fucking loud. A lot of Mexicans in the stadium.

pulga

Banned
Mexico is always the home team during WCs :D

personally ive taken a liking to playing Mexico at home
Uus4Plt.png

Dragged back by the shoulder

'ref isn;t letting any of these 50/50s go'

What is Clarke Carlisle for, other than acting as a self-appointed voice of black footballers in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom