• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Marco Fabian is one of those guys who has been linked with a move to Europe for ages but it hasn't happened yet. Wonder if he plays well in the next few games if we'll finally see it happen.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Some of the deliveries in this game have been comical, from both sides

Meier

Cameroon yelling at each other on the pitch when they make a mistake. Not an encouraging sign if they're expecting to come back.

$200

Banned
MFW+Funnyjunk+doesn+t+fight+about+religion+_5ee560be53fc52327f82078dbf2b8e40.gif

Was that the same guy?

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
Both these teams are going to get crushed by Brazil and Croatia. Some of the Cameroon players are at amateur level but Mexico is not much better

Mexico have played much better football than I thought they would!

Could they snatch a point off Brazil? Probably not but they'll give them a game at least.

Song was terribad

Oh man Spanish Commentors crack me up, much more lively compared to English ones. "AAA WEBO!"

I'm embarrassed to admit I backed Cameroom they have been woeful.

Ridicule me.
Naw man, I'm rooting for Mexico but predicted a 1-1 tie.

inky

Mexico losing steam. Need to be careful now =S

Mexico is so shit at defending set pieces my god. I'm going to have a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom