• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
I am on my phone with a very slow Internet.

Can someone please post how the game stands so far? Is mexico winning? Thank you very much!

Mexico have played much better football than I thought they would!

Could they snatch a point off Brazil? Probably not but they'll give them a game at least.
Yea they had a shaky qualification tournament and they were crap at the Confederations Cup last year so I didn't see this coming, they're looking very good.

Or maybe Cameroon are just unbelievably terrible.

Konosuke

Thought they'd win 2-1 but they've never been dangerous. Really ugly game from them, Eto'o has been wasteful and they have no creativity at all in the midfield.

Yep, same here. They either played with no confidence or respected Mexico too much. Not to mention loads of missed passes and that gaping defense. I'm salty.

Thought they'd win 2-1 but they've never been dangerous. Really ugly game from them, Eto'o has been wasteful and they have no creativity at all in the midfield.

Yes the balls in to Etto from the flanks have been so off and defensively all over the place.

Cameroon manager looks like he's decomposing

DEFEND!

Aleman+Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The first thing Cameroon have done

The comback? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom