• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I forgot this thread was even heeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

Hope Spain/Netherlands match will be cool. Mexico deserved the match win. They played well.

I missed the Brazil match yesterday, so I don't even know what happened because I crashed a few hours after I got home from work.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
the USA x Mexico rivalry & hate is hilarious.

Mexico: ALL HAIL THE NEW COLOMBIA. I spent 10 weeks in Mexico as a teenager and I loved every second of it. The food is amazing. The people couldn't be nicer. Any country that caters to a tourist's whims the way Mexico did mine deserves better than to spiral into drug-war chaos and civic fecklessness. All that said, they're our natural continental rivals, so FUCK MEXICO.

By the way, shouldn't you people be better at World Cupping? FACT: Mexico has never advanced farther than the quarterfinals of this tournament. How is that possible? SOCCER IS THE ONLY THING YOU PLAY. We Americans came in third at the World Cup once and we SUCK at soccer. We don't even like it! Soccer is what all our white kids play when they get cut from the football and basketball teams. How are you so bad at this? You are like a nation-sized Rucker Park for young soccer talent. You should be CRUSHING us at every conceivable turn. You are nothing but wasted potential, Mexico.

lol, I love this piece too much.

LNBL

Fucking hell, still would be better to put Krul on goal instead of Cillessen.

Also, we need Depay crossing his arms in that line up animation :(

Read my fantastic write-up in the op m8.

They weren't going to qualify. They lost 2-0 to Togo and then later the result was changed to 3-0 for Cameroon because Togo used ineligible player.

Very lucky there.

Also Alex Song has 28 siblings.
The won their group 13 to 9 though? So even with that loss I think they would have qualified unless I'm missing something

Good previews though reading them now

Dr.Acula

Banned

Netherlands: Ah yes, Amsterdam. The city where you think you're gonna have a great time, only you get stoned at the hash bar at 10 a.m. and become incapacitated for the rest of the trip. You end up staring at all the hookers in the red light district but are too cheap/cowardly to actually buy one, and then you get hit by a bike, and then you want something to eat except you realize that the Dutch—despite living within a stone's throw of France—eat like Scandinavians and smell twice as bad.

dayum

Overdoziz

Banned
Turned off my TV.

Fuck that shit.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom