• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad-

miwrni.gif

This is some next gen diving. Look at it closely. Mid air he even stretches his leg further. /dead

cube444

I can definitely agree with that. I don' think the ref can be blamed for not seeing that. I think the fault lies with the fact that the game hasn't adapted to a video official / challenge calls. Even if it's still potentially an ambiguous decision, at least you know it's been looked at again from the best perspective.

Totally agree. I'd assume it's because they don't want to slow the game down.

Vishnu

Jezus, again Spain with all the diving, and screaming murder.
I wish a ref had the balls to punish them for that now and again.
This WC is looking like total shit so far.

I wanna kill the Dutch commentary, he is horrendous, how the F is he so pro Spain?

trixx

I can definitely agree with that. I don' think the ref can be blamed for not seeing that. I think the fault lies with the fact that the game hasn't adapted to a video official / challenge calls. Even if it's still potentially an ambiguous decision, at least you know it's been looked at again from the best perspective.

I think both posts are quite fair. Regardless Netherlands is being outplayed this half imo.

Baleoce

Totally agree. I'd assume it's because they don't want to slow the game down.

Yeah that's been the main gripe with such a feature. But I think just do as the Americans do. Limit the number of challenges a team can make. Save it for the big game changers.

On one hand, shameful dive.

On the other, Argentina will be rewarded at least one of those this tournament and I won't get mad. That double standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom