• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a Sampaoli death stare gif.

untitled-25dbo6y.gif

Meier

Credit to Australia, they've been far better than I gave them a chance to be. Fantastic series of games today. Hope tomorrow can live up to today's standard!

markao

Thierry Henry called Daley Blind his man of the match, who would have imagined that at 20:59
at that time I was still hoping someone would roll a ball under his foot so he would miss the match, so wrong

#invangaalwetrust, was he crying (getting emotional) during his interview with Jack when talking about dual respect with RvP?

SkylineRKR

i agree these bellends are overblowing how "shit" Iker is, purposefully ignoring all the past things he's achieved, but Mou was right man :(

Mou saw it, but Carlo sees it as well. Its not an incident. That he played CL is purely because of his accomplishments for RM. He didn't exactly play well during that run either.

Probity

I hate this tactic, time wasting and all that. You should be working the whole damn game until you can't. If you are going to just kick it long and pass it around the whole time, why are you even playing? This is the biggest stage in football and you waste time?

I hate this, diving, and I hate parking the bus. They go together to make some of the most frustrating teams in the sport. Come on Australia, be hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom