• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Costa Rica got the world class winger Bolanos from Copenhagen, a player so fat and useless we released him.

I would cheer for them if only Bryan Oviedo made it, sadly he got injured. :(
Sadly I'm not surprised Copenhagen discriminate against fat Latinos.

snaffles

Greece seem to really want to score by penalty. Not a big fan of that kind of gameplay. Though understandable at this point.
I think they are a victim of their own diving. That last one was probably closer to a penalty than the ones that have actually been awarded so far this tournament.

Suen

Linius, are your analyses always this good? Might have to stop by the Football Thread to gain some insight more often.
He support two teams so no. You feel sorry for one of his teams, but the second team has everything that is wrong with football today. Don't believe in two-teamers.

Suen

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

meanspartan

Greece is a tiny ass country though.. there should really never be any expectation for them to be good enough to even qualify much less do well in the tournament.

I dunno, I think since they got the upset in 2004 they have done much better in general, at least in qualifying. They have more or less always been in the FIFA top 20 since, and they finally won a world cup match in 2010 vs. Nigeria. I think they will be regulars in the World Cup at this point. They still have a way to go to make it out of round 1 though.

Rafy

tumblr_inline_mqbdil39PU1qz4rgp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom