• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Sofia Vergara

*drops mic*

iOFEEtGCPksbu.gif

Walshy

Lallana has played himself out of contention with his forgettable performances in the England pre-wc friendlies.

You shouldn't underestimate how crucial the work rate and pressing of the England front four will be, especially if they play to hit Italy on the counter and allow Italy to have possession of the ball.

The front four are completely interchangeable as well. Every player in the the front four for England can play as a forward and they can play any of the three positions behind the striker.

RoySFNR

Looks like Robben is officially the fastest player ever by reaching a speed of 37.0 km/h in the sprint against Sergio Ramos. This is actually 3 km/h faster than Bale with his goal against Barca.

So tooooorn. By heritage, I should be rooting for England, but I'm also Trinidadian and I can't forget Crouch 2006. But it's not the same team at all so it would be stupid as hell to go against England since it's a completely different team, and lots of my buddies are rooting for England.

But then I have a lot of buddies rooting for Italy, and even watching WC/Euro in school, we were usually encouraged to root for Italy.

The smartest thing would be to stay neutral.

Neutral is boring. Pick a side and cheer for it. This is Football dammit :p

tbm24

After my long foray into dating a Colombian for the past years I said to myself no more, but past few pages have shown me I don't have a choice in the matter :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom