• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

I agree with that. Sterling adds something unknown which could be good for us.
I don't think he's an unknown quality though, he is a phenomenal talent and it should be a no-brainer to play him anyway. It's the same with Barkley.

I am probably being biased, but for me Sterling was the best young player after Pogba in the last season. In the closing months of the end of last season, he carried Liverpool's title challenge more so than Suarez and Sturridge did, especially from March onwards.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think he's an unknown quality though, he is a phenomenal talent and it should be a no-brainer to play him anyway. It's the same with Barkley.

I am probably being biased, but for me Sterling was the best young player after Pogba in the last season. In the closing months of the end of last season, he carried Liverpool's title challenge more so than Suarez and Sturridge did, especially from March onwards.

Unknown for England I mean. He never really got a chance to do anything in the build up.

Alebrije

At this point i think they send models as fans

or reporters

ines_cristiano-2--z.jpg

n_seleccion_espanola_varios-1853461.gif

FROM MEXICO BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom