• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

denx

687af0eaffe635e331f78f70953c5f04.jpg

e1bd3e58ae69ec466a6e8bf1a5936afe.jpg

go on

Hieberrr

1) Football. Not soccer.

2) 8 groups. 4 teams per group. 2 best in each group qualify for round of 16.

3) Fifa dosen`t allow for video checking, so referees make mistakes and people rage a lot.

4) Uruguay was not supposed to lose to Costa Rica. Thats what makes this so fucking good.

Football, soccer, futbol, fussball, w/e. Blame the English for calling it soccer.

Tugatrix

Are both of you serious? The last what, 5 games, that Benfica did at the end of the season, 3 of them you guys ended up winning with 10 or even 9 players on the field. And everyone was gloating about "Even with 10 players we can't lose lolololol". Markovic or wtv didn't play the Europa League final because he behaved like an idiot. You guys just have that thug mentality in you and gloat about it.

No I'm not ignoring you.

Don't forget that those expulsions were very shady. I give you that Maxi is a very brutish player, but this year he has been very calm.

Tell me how many red cards did Bruno Alves see on Porto?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Glenn Johnson please

please

please

please

please

please

Visit the thread more often. I've been giffing every amazing Ajax goal. Except for the ladies then. I did post some pics of Anouk from time to time to make up for that.

I would have, but I risked football burn out after our shitty end of the season, so I took a break. I'm right back in for pre-season transfer hype.

RoySFNR

I think we can keep doing this all night. Now join the football thread, I worked for it :p

I'll pop around to post some more gifs once the world cup finishes. I can't keep up with two of these threads lol.

Way to flush his career down the drain with the Russian move.

He really was something special before that. Same thing keeps happening over and over again to these kind of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom