• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuXna

687af0eaffe635e331f78f70953c5f04.jpg

e1bd3e58ae69ec466a6e8bf1a5936afe.jpg

* * I'd marry.

Konosuke

No I'm not ignoring you.

Don't forget that those expulsions were very shady. I give you that Maxi is a very brutish player, but this year he has been very calm.

Tell me how many red cards did Bruno Alves see on Porto?

Hell if I know, at least nobody gloated about it. I just wanna see if Benfica can win the championship against 2 competitive teams, unlike this season where everyone was shit.

Suarez has every right to feel fucking livid, especially with Cavani. This was supposed to be the easy win that he culd afford to spend recuperating on the bench, and they've put their entire campaign in huge jeapordy with the non-performance to define all non-performances

COME ON liverpool players ENGLAND

Tugatrix

Hell if I know, at least nobody gloated about it. I just wanna see if Benfica can win the championship against 2 competitive teams, unlike this season where everyone was shit.

None, still amaze me how. We will see next year, Sporting has a great coach and Porto one still has to prove himself.

Nesotenso

Long walks on the bench. All this praise for average players. I don't know, it's not offensive, just corny.

the game day morning walks are a team tradition. It helps to bring the guys together which is especially important in a team where everyone plays all over the world. And the goal of the docu series was to introduce the team to people in the US who don't follow the sport.

And no point during the whole series did I see them shower themselves with effusive praises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom