• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, my dislike for neymar is great....but gaymar? Just sad. He's got a ton of talent, but his antics, much like Spain 2010 leave me 'cold', like that infamous Latino movie reviewer

Gaymar gets lucky so much

fVdVQay.jpg

He really got banned for calling Neymar "G*ymar"? Or did he says something else as well?

Gaf is has an all encompassing community, and part of the community is gay. To come on and use "gay" as a slur is a big no-no, in the same way someone would callout someone of a specific ethnic group or religion a derogatory name.

Suen

Admit it Suen. Neymar is a beast for Brazil. No doubt. He carries this team at 22. His stats for Brazil are top too.
I can't. I refuse. Anyone but him. Messi will forever rule Barca, and Neymar is just another player who will be sent to Espanyol in a few years through Messi's orders.

GQman2121

Banned
I should hope not, one is one of the few English players to play for Real Madrid and the other is a legendary commentator with over 30 years of experience.

Mike Tirico is a pro so he's going to nail any assignment he's given. But it's funny to hear him have to explain literally everything that is coming out of the panels mouths before throwing it to commercials.

Akai__

So how many fellow croatians do we have here? :p

I think our team is doing pretty good, so far. Pretty great match for a WC opening.

Punto

Neo Member
Quite good 1st half. Although I have too say this has to be the weakest forward line up Brazil has had in a long while.

Neymar is the only competent forward, I feel. And technically he´s playing more on the wide as a winger.

Fred, Hulk and their bench.... Very meh forwards compared what I got used to over the years. Even last WC they had the likes of Robinho and Pato.

The rest of the line up feels good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom