• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoTacos

Was Adnan Januzaj picked to be in the starting 11/sub/res for Belgium? He's one of the players on my watch list, lots of potential.

He is admiring Oscar.

ig5XpYvjy8fmE.gif

Was Adnan Januzaj picked to be in the starting 11/sub/res for Belgium? He's one of the players on my watch list, lots of potential.

Doubt he'll play much. He has Hazard, De Bruyne, Mertens, Miralles, and potentially Chadli in front of him.

Maybe he meant gay like happy? Maybe he meant to hit the N instead of the G because on my phone keyboard they are really close and if you have fat fingers it could happen...

Nah he was just a childish homophobic moron. Let us carry on!

We're all having a gay old time in this thread and I'm loving every second if it.

Meier

Rakitic has twice made beautiful defensive clearances that ended up being inch perfect passes. This shit happens in FIFA and I get furious.

GQman2121

Banned
You can't see it in that photo, but Leo actually has two Brazilians blowing him. They're battling for the chance to be Victoria Secret's Next Top Model.

I just noticed that ESPN's broadcast is a full minute behind Univision's.

Also, Good thing Mr. Tapia is commenting for Univision. One of GOAT.

Edit: nvmd. Now its only a few seconds behind.

Oscar has really grown into the game

Maybe he meant gay like happy? Maybe he meant to hit the N instead of the G because on my phone keyboard they are really close and if you have fat fingers it could happen...

We're all having a gay old time in this thread and I'm loving every second if it.

WES PLS

sestrugen

aminlaughing.gif

Courage

Oscar plays for Chelsea, imagine how that affects him psychologically. Of course he's gonna play well on his national team.

norinrad

ig5XpYvjy8fmE.gif

Wooooohoooooo. I need to quit my 9-5 job and start an app company, make lots of money and visit these places where these awesome looking women hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom