• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimaxe

Sterling should be one to watch and not Rooney.
Yes sir.

%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%84%CE%B6%CE%B5%CF%81%CF%82-%CE%BB%CE%B9%CE%B2%CE%B5%CF%81%CF%80%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BB.jpg

Fularu

Banned
Please please please France, don't embarass me again, my coworkers are just waiting for you to screw up so they can have a field day :(

Big-E

Fuck I didn't know Montolivo broke his leg. Things aren't looking good for the group but hopefully the Pirlo swagger can unite the team.

Addi

Awesome OT, worthy of a world cup! Allez les bleus!
It's not yesterdays 8-0 win that makes me feel confident (Jamaica lol), but rather the spirit the team has now. The ukraine match seemed to be a turning point.

Kimaxe

Please please please France, don't embarass me again, my coworkers are just waiting for you to screw up so they can have a field day :(

They can manage to be first of their group. Switzerland had difficulties with Jamaica when France won 8-0 (not whith the same squad though). Honduras, well... Maybe Ecuador will be a tough one. But we all know that France can be surprising :(

As much as I love Super Mario, I hope Prandello goes full Zeman and plays the Pescara wonderkids in a 4-3-3.

I just wanna be happy, is that asking much

Well it worked well yesterday. I had forgotten that they were at Pescara together until Insigne talked about how well him and Ciro play together, With Verratti pulling the strings it would be sweet.

Pacbois

They wont screw up. They'll probably lose in quarter-finals (or maybe semis) against a better team, but otherwise, they'll do good.

It's the first time in 8 years that the team looks really good.

Wilbur

Banned
no ribery though

I honestly think that might help. They lose someone who could potentially be a disruptive presence, and Griezemann is a top player too. Him and Valbuena (who is just brilliant) either side of Benz with that midfield... France could go real far.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck I didn't know Montolivo broke his leg. Things aren't looking good for the group but hopefully the Pirlo swagger can unite the team.

that's a good thing actually

Pirlo + Verratti + Marchisio + Thiago Motta is the perfect mixture.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_pirlocoolpen.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom