• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Draft |OT| Destroying careers before they start (if you're the first pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is how Randle had a 6' 11" wingspan on the books but measured at 7' at the NBA combine. I need some of that juice.

that's not as bad as I thought (still on the shorter side)

zychi

Banned
Wait what? I'm starting to think all this is part of a bigger trade....
It's not. The Bulls have been a terrible front office forever.

Lucked into Derrick.
Noah was a terrible pick at the time(i loved it tho)

Pax is shit. Forman is shit. Just let dumbass Thibs draft the players he wants to kill.

A bad organization or environment can ruin a player's career. Remember these guys are on a rookie wage scale now so if you get stuck in a bad situation, you could be fucked when it's time to make the real money

Except it's much easier to put up big numbers on a lousy team...

Pimpwerx

It's so funny that people used to put so much credence in what Simmons wrote, but then you hear him talking and realize quickly he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's got green blinders and no eye for talent. His trade suggestions are always hilariously bad, and he puts way too much value in body language. I wish I could watch this on mute. PEACE.

Going to be hilarious when they do all this and then have to settle for Lance Stephenson in free agency

KbiG5xl.png

gazele

Banned
It's always good when your best young talent is swallowed up and chewed out by the same terrible franchises year after year after year...

Yeah, the lakers and celtics should just split the top 5 picks every year

The Thunder were horrible then they got durant

The Cavs were horrible then they got lebron

The nuggets were horrible then they got carmelo, etc.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There's saving money and there's throwing your assests down the toilet.
I was the one that exposed the Bulls franchise on GAF for what they are a year or two ago. I know how this FO thinks. They want "tough minded" black guys, and frizzy haired white guys.

This is their MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom