• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Draft |OT| Destroying careers before they start (if you're the first pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

MIA is drooling over it. I don't see the fuss over him, personally.
He shoots well from 3, shoes maturity and leadership, and has championship experience. He performed well on the big stage, and he's going to be on a bog stage the next 4 years. It's not the pick Heat fans want so much as what we think Pat looks for in guys. PEACE.

FYI, that's the fan site portion of SB, and even at 7', Randle would have one of the shortest wingspans for his position.

I'm not a believer. Bust potential.

If you're having an issue with ad hominem, Steinberg has a great writeup for you: http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/6/...dle-los-angeles-lakers-nba-draft-results-2014

Again, this isn't like choosing Bargs at #1. For all intents and purposes, he was, easily, one of the best choices the Lakers could make, along with Vonleh and Payton. All 3 of those guys have deficiencies and issues. Any prediction as this point is all rhetoric. What we can do is base off of the info we have and with that, it isn't a bad pick.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
LA media on twitter talking fans off the ledge. "He's more athletic than he looks..."

smh
Man, we have been taking some hits over the years.

When does this end? I'm not even talking championship prospects here. I would just like to not have my dick kicked in every year at this point.

zychi

Banned

When does this end? I'm not even talking championship prospects here. I would just not like to have my dick kicked in every year at this point.
When Kobe finally goes away. The basketball gods will reward the lakers. Karma is a bitch

When does this end? I'm not even talking championship prospects here. I would just like to not have my dick kicked in every year at this point.

The only upside is we are going to have crazy cap space next year and the year after when Nash and Kobe come off the books respectively. Building through FA is the Laker way anyway. That seems to be their focus.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Lavine: https://vine.co/v/Mt9g9mA6The

"fuck me" on going to Minnesota
I don't blame him. If I had as much potential as he does and I spent years in fucking Los Angeles, could have been picked by that very cities most beloved franchise but instead hey chose a bust, and then had to go to fucking Minnesota... MINNESOTA, I would be heart broken.

yeah, yeah, yeah "He should just be happy to be in the NBA, mane!" fuck that. He earned his right to be there, he doesn't owe a bum fuck organization like the Wolves a damn thing.

Bowser

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 16s
Despite Zach LaVine's seeming unhappiness at being drafted by Minnesota, the Wolves will keep him, per league source.

LMAO Wolves stay losing

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 16s
Despite Zach LaVine's seeming unhappiness at being drafted by Minnesota, the Wolves will keep him, per league source.

LMAO Wolves stay losing

Maybe Lavine will piggyback off the k love trade to a team located somewhere in civilization?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom