• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hey Ariza.... fuck you brah!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seriously I hate all former Rockets who are active players besides Dragic and Lowry

Matrix

Contract Year Ariza putting the league on notice

Freshly Paid Ariza will be stinking it up on the Rockets next season

His ass will never be a Rocket again lol

edit- nm read that wrong

wtf Ariza

Matrix

WTFFFFFFFF

Kill me. Nightmare shit going down.

Fucking dumb shit

You know what I hope Knicks dont win another game. Trade Shump, Trade Timmy and 50 picks for some has been. Just fire Woodson for fucks sake

Knicks lose by 7 in ot now.

music%20to%20my%20ears__600_450_q50.jpg

Matrix

Why why why does this always happen against the Rockets.

I'm tired of this strange bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom