• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClearcutBossyKentrosaurus.gif

http://www.gfycat.com/ClearcutBossyKentrosaurus#

Good game by the spurs, they are playing at a high intensity that Miami is unable to match. The players that make the big bucks need to show up.

Heat look like toast other than Bron. This is the toll going to 4 straight Finals takes on you. There's a reason nobody has 4peated since the Celtics back in the 50s/60s.

Dat "GOAT" losing three NBA Finals

No threepeat for the Queen

Magic went 5-4 in the Finals and it don't mean shit against his legacy.

Ya, Heat trapping and pressing combined with a shooting slump like last game is likely. Spurs need to handle it the right way again.

The HEAT are getting outcoached and outplayed because they actually have shooters. Wow, this is the NBA again.

I got nothing really against Allen anyway.

Redd

Leonard is the future for the Spurs. Get him some solid help and the Spurs will be fine when Duncan calls it quits.

Leonard is the future for the Spurs. Get him some solid help and the Spurs will be fine when Duncan calls it quits.

Kahwi is awesome but he's not that kind of player. More of a Robin than a Batman. You aren't building a champion around him, especially not if Pop follows Duncan out the door.

I'm not giving up until this game is over but the spurs clearly look like the better team. Where the fuck is lebron? Starting to feel like 2011.

Fjordson

Heat look like toast other than Bron. This is the toll going to 4 straight Finals takes on you. There's a reason nobody has 4peated since the Celtics back in the 50s/60s.

Magic went 5-4 in the Finals and it don't mean shit against his legacy.
Bron not doing much either. 3-7, 2 turnovers. 3 of his 9 points on that prayer at the end of the half.

bionic77

Crawford threw Duncan out of a game for laughing. He needs to throw out Leonard for lack of facial expression.

He is the Heats only chance. That or a serious injury.

Did the Heat run over your dog or something.

Nah I just don't like cheaters, poor sports, and baby whiners. Whatever happened to that extra long steroid list from Miami with all the other players on it? You know, the NBA ones. The one with Lebron's guy? Yeah, we'll never find that.

Pimpwerx

I'm not giving up until this game is over but the spurs clearly look like the better team. Where the fuck is lebron? Starting to feel like 2011.
They're taking the ball out of his hands tonight and then just collapsing in the paint. Every Spurs defensive rebound has 3 or 4 guys around it. Not the case for the Heat. We're spread all over the floor chasing shooters and dribble penetration. They do look like the better team the last two games though. Frustrating, but I can't lose faith on this team. They've earned our trust. PEACE.

Crawford threw Duncan out of a game for laughing. He needs to throw out Leonard for lack of facial expression.

He is the Heats only chance. That or a serious injury.

I'm legit just waiting for Crawford to block a Tim Duncan layup at some point

And if you take the Heat for granted and mark this game is over, may I remind you of Game 6 last year. DON'T DO IT.
You want the belt, you gotta take it

Tom Penny

Pop is certainly tearing them a new asshole about how they lost the 3rd quarter last game. Hopefully they have brains and close out on Shard an co on the corner 3's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom