• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pimpwerx's PEACE has been catnip for about 10 years now.

I really just want to see what he would say at the end of his posts if he couldn't say it anymore.

I'm thinking he'd either put an inspirational quote or an emoticon of a cat

Then you don't read well.

You are getting upset be the word "peace" at the end of my posts.

Yet, there's something wrong with me.

Makes sense. PEACE.

Oh there's plenty wrong with you. For starters you're a Heat fa-*is tackled*

Though I wouldn't categorize it as being upset, moreso like amused to all hell that that's your only trait

Dr.Acula

Banned
The real concern the Heat have is keeping fans in the building if they can't close it to single digits inside the last five minutes. Road teams don't exactly tremble in Miami.

every teams fans have booed before , its nothing new

remember when the pats fans booed in the ravens afc championship game and Jets playoff game that one year

Panzon

Guys I'm rooting for the spurs as much as most of you but this game is far from over. Have you learned nothing the past few years? These guys have amazing luck and talent that is very difficult to deal with once they hit their stride

Pop really is a genius though. That man is Jackson's equal in the NBA. Not just him alone but for his ability to surround himself with great people and staff.

Pimpwerx

The real concern the Heat have is keeping fans in the building if they can't close it to single digits inside the last five minutes. Road teams don't exactly tremble in Miami.
They do. Our home record is amazing. The place gets loud especially during the playoffs. No one likes playing here except for the night life. PEACE.

I cant help but note the fans for spurs in game 1. They were nuts. Heat fans havent the same aggression nor passion. They need to go apeshit
Real hard to get into a game when it's the second straight game your team is being blown out by 20 plus. They need to play better instead of fucking around and getting blown out early.

bionic77

Parker has always been nuts. I don't understand how the Spurs have ever lost to the Lakers in the playoffs after 2003, he made DFish look like a child
Kobe has been their kryptonite. He was always a Spurs killer.

They never figured him out.

Also he had the greatest coach of all time to help hide him.

Cloudy

Banned
Spurs are making a mistake trying to post Duncan. That's not what got you the lead. It would be crazy if Spurs won 2 in a row on the road with Duncan being invisible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom