• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

Hgh finally catching up to lebron?
8riJJXb.jpg

The venom caught up to Bane too.

Lebron's body legit gave out so I'm not sure why people are trying to make it seems like he gave up on his team. I understand the whole lack of empathy thing when it comes to sports, but sometimes people take it too far.

Should be hating on the rest of the Heat since they damn near just gave up after LeBron went out.

Bread

Banned
Not me personally, I don't hate him, but you know his haters will use this.
"unless he has a real injury"

you're insinuating that he might be faking it, so yea. anyone who thinks that he faked an injury in the nba finals is obviously biased against him anyways.

oneHeero

Haha I cannot believe people are using the heat as the main thing here.
Spurs win by 15, have 20+ turnovers, had to play in the same fucken heat but the spurs are the ones that get no credit here.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Lebron's body legit gave out so I'm not sure why people are trying to make it seems like he gave up on his team. I understand the whole lack of empathy thing when it comes to sports, but sometimes people take it too far.

I agree Lebron looked I'll both times he had to go to the bench. Shit he might I of drank too much liquids early and it fucked him up later.

this is like the 3rd game lebron gets a leg cramp. Please Heat team management pump him full of liquids before the rest of the playoff games.

Crosseyes

Banned
Unconscious from 3 there at the end from the Spurs my god. Unfortunate that the stadium conditions played such a deciding role in that game though, hopefully Lebron will be able to recover ok.

Cloudy

Banned
Just read on another board that cramps are a side effect of HGH use. Bron is going to get shit on so hard for 2 days lol

Wallach

Due to the nature of the malfunction, we won't be able to repair the A/C in time for Sunday's game. Turns out it will take us however long you'd like to postpone the game plus two days. Real shame.

Old man Timmy is a billion years old and has played as much as Lebron

it's got nothing to do with age or mileage. 19 and 20 year old college football players get hit with crippling cramps sometimes. Shit happens. People's bodies react differently to things. There is nothing to be critical of LeBron about. What do you want him to do? Eat more bananas?

Just read on another board that cramps are a side effect of HGH use. Bron is going to get shit on so hard for 2 days lol

I joked about the HGH, but Cramps are a side effect of strenous physical activity. Is this the first time some of you guys have seen a player in a sport go down with cramps? Shit happens all the time. This just happened to a high profile guy at the worst possible time.

Pimpwerx

LeBron has suffered the cramps before. He carries more muscle than anyone on the court. It's a reality that the unusual heat did him in. The a/c will be fixed Sunday, and he is going to be pissed. This game turned the moment he fell ill. Spurs' days are numbered. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom