• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Aahahah LeCramp AHAHAHAAHAH

Kobe would have chewed his leg off, wrapped it in duct-tape, and threw up some miracle shots before he allowed that shit to go down like that. Dude won a chip on a busted knee against a Celtics team full of Hall of famers, and you check out on some cramps?

pathetic

StoopKid

AT&T center ac

Bpas-BkCQAAOGWz.jpg

lil smoke

Banned
Because they normally play in high temperatures and not in A/C?
Well they all played under the same conditions. Whatever, it was shady.

But Miami has shown in every series that they let teams hang around, remember the Nets could not score ONE POINT in Five minutes, and Miami barely won.

So blame the temps, it makes it more fun to listen to the next day anyways.

MechDX

Mike Sielski ‏@MikeSielski · 4m
Tim Duncan isn't cramping because every senior citizen keeps his home thermostat at around 89 degrees. #Spurs

Fjordson

it's got nothing to do with age or mileage. 19 and 20 year old college football players get hit with crippling cramps sometimes. Shit happens. People's bodies react differently to things. There is nothing to be critical of LeBron about. What do you want him to do? Eat more bananas?
Sure, but people are acting like it was an advantage for the Spurs. Clownish at best. Or that it was planned :lol

Pastry

Banned

But Miami has shown in every series that they let teams hang around, remember the Nets could not score ONE POINT in Five minutes, and Miami barely won.

Shady? Haha. You think anyone on the Spurs actually wanted to play under those conditions?

Im absolutely disgusted trolls or not about this Lebron gave up on his team crap. I've had cramps on the court and I actually had to stop playing for days...so I dont understand how nerds on a video fucking game forum judging this shit and they've probably havent done a second of physical activity in their whole lives

Sure, but people are acting like it was an advantage for the Spurs. Clownish at best. Or that it was planned :lol

LeBron's cramps were an advantage for the Spurs. And maybe they were caused by the excessive heat. But I don't think the Spurs planned that shit out or anything. That's just silly.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon

It was still a stupid comment. They also all don't play the same amount of minutes per game, nor do they all play at the same level of exertion. Making fun of Lebron because of his very visible cramping which is completely out of his control is pretty stupid.

If I were the Heat, I would file a formal protest.

I'm the farthest thing from a Heat fan on the face of the earth, but that was fucking bullshit. Given the Heat's heavy reliance on LeBron, Bosh and Wade (and their collective ability to play high minutes), the heat issue disproportionately impacted them. Where the Spurs have such a deep bench they could give everyone 20 minutes and still produce wins, the Heat can't do that and win. Their bench is far less reliable, and the Heat's "big 3" typically represent 70% or more of the scoring. In general, the more minutes you play, the more fatigued you get...but tonight, it was fatigue squared.

LeBron was probably suffering from heat exhaustion. What he needed was an IV. You can't drink away heat exhaustion and cramping of that type because the stomach has to absorb the liquid before your body gets access to it. Their team doctor should have been on top of that shit and honestly, he shouldn't have a job if he couldn't recognize that or see it coming before it happened.

Im absolutely disgusted trolls or not about this Lebron gave up on his team crap. I've had cramps on the court and I actually had to stop playing for days...so I dont understand how nerds on a video fucking game forum judging this shit and they've probably havent done a second of physical activity in their whole lives

This is the fucking Finals, bro.

You play through that shit.

Wow.

Bread

Banned
the people who think the heat was an advantage for the spurs are just as silly as the people who think lebron was faking his injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom