• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Honestly, guys, if this series goes 7 we almost know it is fixed. If someone doesn't win in 6 bleh. Will the NBA really skip out on all that money? Something tells me it's Joey Crawford time. It just seems like if the Spurs cannot put it down in 6 they don't deserve it.

OH YEAH Baby. Bring it on Joey.
Refs haven't mattered all series. Why should they matter now? This series is being won and lost on x's and o's. PEACE.

Honestly, guys, if this series goes 7 we almost know it is fixed. If someone doesn't win in 6 bleh. Will the NBA really skip out on all that money? Something tells me it's Joey Crawford time. It just seems like if the Spurs cannot put it down in 6 they don't deserve it.

OH YEAH Baby. Bring it on Joey.

What? With the exception of Game 3, all these games were very close (I'm counting Game 1 because it would've been very close if not for shenanigans).

I've been calling 7 game series from jump street

Best rivalry in the NBA.

If Crawford does some stupid shit tonight Parker just needs to knee him in the face Rocky Romero style. He already looks like him when he's got the eyepatch in.
Dude is terrible.

Tom Penny

@NBARefStats
Follow
Mike Callahan officiating in his 15th #NBAFinals game.
#Heat have won an NBA-high 10 consecutive playoff games w/Callahan.

My main position is that there is no conspiracy by the NBA, refs, or even ESPN (lol at this even being a real thought) to proper Lebron to some level that he isn't already on.

If the NBA was fixing the games or finals, Spurs would never be "allowed" to make it to the finals so many times. OKC wouldn't be runner up. Miami itself is a small market. Pacers wouldn't be good.

The refs aren't out to get the Spurs or paid off by the Heat. Every superstar in the existence of the league has gotten disproportional calls. But alone in this series, 2 out of the 3 games Spurs gone to the FT line more. Miami has been in foul trouble. And in this last game 2 out of the 4 quarters Miami was already over the foul limit around the 6 min mark.

And finally ESPN only cares about covering the highest ratings news story which is Lebron. When its NFL season they barely touch on the NBA. Its why they cover guys like Tebow or JFF who either flat out suck or haven't done shit yet in the league. Why its always Yankees/Redsox, Puig, Woods, Manning, Brady, and Lebron.

Seems like all these guys go through intense mental gymnastics to first condemn Lebron for leaving and teaming up with good teammates, which is pretty much a requirement to get a ring in the NBA since forever. Then when they can't attack that they come up with wild child like theories where everyone is out to get them, the fan of the "other" team.

This is what clear level headed thinking looks like.

Anyway, I feel good about tonight. We don't lose two in a row, we sure as hell don't lose two at home. We have to win, we need to win, so we will win. And if we don't the series is over and the spurs can put us out of our misery.

Pimpwerx

This is what clear level headed thinking looks like.

Anyway, I feel good about tonight. We don't lose two in a row, we sure as hell don't lose two at home. We have to win, we need to win, so we will win. And if we don't the series is over and the spurs can put us out of our misery.
Pretty much my thoughts. Must win. I have no reason to doubt this team. I'm proud of them come what Melo. PEACE.

If Chalmers wants to contribute, he should just go full Cobra Kai and chop block Duncan
Then get destroyed by that tree of a man

Spurs not gonna let joey run this one?

Okay this is how I want the Spurs to play. THIS reminds me of a championship team. That second game was just insane pace and sloppy as hell.

Pimpwerx

San Antonio has had someone shooting hot every night. So deep with shooters. We're looking disjointed on offense, but it's the defense that's bugging me. Green can get hot, but we need to contain Parker better. Story of the series. Story of my life, it seems. PEACE.

bionic77

Heat look sluggish on offense and defense.

I thought they were going to come out and blitz the Spurs and get an early lead.

Not how I expect them to play with the possibility of going down 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom