• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

Bowser

Meeks getting paid.

LOL WTF? Did the Pistons forget to fire Dumars?

joe-dumars.jpg

I wonder who told Rose to show up to see Melo? He doesn't seem to give a fuck what Bulls management want him to do most of the time. Did his brother Reggie actually tell him that maybe it would be a good idea unless he wants to be in basketball hell for the rest of his career?

BadAss2961

I wonder who told Rose to show up to see Melo? He doesn't seem to give a fuck what Bulls management want him to do most of the time. Did his brother Reggie actually tell him that maybe it would be a good idea unless he wants to be in basketball hell for the rest of his career?
Rumors were that Joakim asked him.

zychi

Banned

Despite what the media has been reporting, supposedly Jo convinced Derrick to recruit Melo privately. It's not like Rose can't just text Melo(being teammates on TEAM USA), or take a quick drive down Madison to talk to him. There's no need to have Derrick show up on an ESPN show and say I WANT MELO.

Still waiting for the confirmation that the Heat publicly said they want Melo on his team.
Or anything that isn't a twitter rumor.

e: beat by badass

Jodie Meeks is making $6+million a year, and people are talking about stars taking pay cuts lol. Fuck this fucking league.

By the way guys let your head coach run your basketball operations. What could possibly go wrong?

slabrock

Banned
The $11 and $12 mil numbers tossed around for wade and bosh are not real. Henry Thomas, their agent, has confirmed those numbers are not accurate.

Sandfox

Jodie Meeks is making $6+million a year, and people are talking about stars taking pay cuts lol. Fuck this fucking league.

By the way guys let your head coach run your basketball operations. What could possibly go wrong?

SVG needs shooters to surround Drummond in order to do what he did back in Orlando.

That would be funny if all the guys the Heat target in FA get paid, so one of Wade, Lebron, or Bosh panics and goes to another team.

That would be funny if all the guys the Heat target in FA get paid, so one of Wade, Lebron, or Bosh panics and goes to another team.
Wouldn't be surprised if Lebron is shook.
Bosh loves Miami and would never leave and Wade probably has some under the table deal with Arison about getting a cushy front office job when he retires

Bowser

5 years, $60m fully guaranteed for Gortat?

And Charlotte got roasted for giving Big Al $41m over 3 years with an opt-out after 2 years...lol.

Top Bottom