• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

Marcus Bass
‏@TheBasslineNBA
#Lakers Kobe Bryant spotted in pick up game with Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Love at UCLA. Kobe looking like he bought new legs.

my body is ready.

Cheddahz

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Yahoo Sources: Boris Diaw reaches agreement on $22M-plus deal to stay with NBA champion Spurs
Well damn, everybody is getting paid (it's a three year deal)

Squalor

So they would get nothing for him and then he'd walk?

Seems like a Wolves move.
They'll trade him for a point guard or two.
No wonder Kobe looked good, I mean it's not like Melo is playing defense and rebounding.

Damn Farmar joined the Clippers. Lakers losing everyone for the hope of getting a superstar(s). Wonder if Young leaves as well.
He loves the spotlight.

I bet part of him thinks he can "take over" once Kobe is gone, haha.

No wonder Kobe looked good, I mean it's not like Melo is playing defense and rebounding.

Damn Farmar joined the Clippers. Lakers losing everyone for the hope of getting a superstar(s). Wonder if Young leaves as well.

Farmar to Clipps makes sense to replace Collison. That dude deserves to play for a good team. No point in Lakers resigning him.

Pimpwerx

Ennis, Napier and Hamilton looked good today. They should be rotation guys next season. Shabazz needs to control the turnovers, but he's shown the ability to make the difficult passes. His shooting stroke is nice too. Ennis was a monster today. I thought he should've made the roster last year, but Battier took his spot for his goodbye tour. He tore it up in Australia, and now looks bigger, taller and better shooting. Hamilton shot well from 3 last year. He's in the best shape he's ever been now. If he continues to improve his conditioning, he could be the first center off the bench. Summer league dreaming. PEACE.

Ennis, Napier and Hamilton looked good today. They should be rotation guys next season. Shabazz needs to control the turnovers, but he's shown the ability to make the difficult passes. His shooting stroke is nice too. Ennis was a monster today. I thought he should've made the roster last year, but Battier took his spot for his goodbye tour. He tore it up in Australia, and now looks bigger, taller and better shooting. Hamilton shot well from 3 last year. He's in the best shape he's ever been now. If he continues to improve his conditioning, he could be the first center off the bench. Summer league dreaming. PEACE.

That was quite an enjoyable performance by those 3 guys, especially Ennis and Napier. Shabazz showed why he was drafted besides Riley's getting the 'Bron pick (good ball movement, playing off the ball, etc) and Ennis had it going on!! Hopefully both of them make it to the main roster and Justin Hamilton wasnt half bad either. Looking good for Miami (at least the young players!!).

PBY

Banned
Still think Shabazz isn't good. Zero defense. Shoots off balance. Meh.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

yeah i still feel the same but I got to see more before I can call it anyway. The fact he was playing well against Marquis Teague isn't enough for me to say game one's play was a aberration.

Pimpwerx

yeah i still feel the same but I got to see more before I can call it anyway. The fact he was playing well against Marquis Teague isn't enough for me to say game one's play was a aberration.
I trust Spo to drill him on defensive posture and positioning. It's the finishing that bugs me. This will be yet another PG we get who can't finish around the rim. I haven't seen a floater from him yet, and he's missed some bunnies these two games. I like his stroke though. He shoots it with confidence, which will be an improvement on what we have. PEACE.

slabrock

Banned
Now that Diaw is back all the Spurs have left to do is convince Pau to take the MLE. Not gonna happen but it would be nice.

Come on, man!

Bowser, control your Tar Heel.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_t...hairston-was-in-an-altercation-in-durham.html

Agent confirms Charlotte Hornets rookie P.J. Hairston was in an altercation in Durham

Charlotte Hornets rookie P.J. Hairston got into an altercation with a high school basketball player in Durham Sunday, his agent confirmed to the Observer.

Juan Morrow, who represents the 6-foot-6, 230-pount Hairston, said his client was playing in a pickup basketball game when tempers flared.

“The other guy pushed (Hairston) and he pushed back. Both shoved each other,” Morrow said in a telephone interview.

At that point the altercation escalated into punches, the agent said.

“He swung at P.J. and P.J. swung back,” Morrow said adding that “both connected.”

Morrow said police were never called in reaction to the incident.

The Hornets issued a brief statement Sunday night, saying they are aware Hairston was involved in an incident and are gathering further information on what happened.

Bosh would be a good fit with the Rockets, honestly probably better than Melo. Can stretch the floor but still a smart defender. A good PF fit next to Dwight. A max would probably be an overpay but everybody in the NBA is overpaid.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Something is going on SAS is tweeting he has to come to the studio at 11:30 to make a report that can't wait.

Also I heard Sam Amico is saying Lebron has got real close to going back to the cave....

THRILLH0

Banned
If this goes down its because Bron and Gilbert are both gutless.

Gilbert for grovelling back after his tirade and LeBron for going back to the man who wrote it.

Tamanon

Banned
Something is going on SAS is tweeting he has to come to the studio at 11:30 to make a report that can't wait.

Also I heard Sam Amico is saying Lebron has got real close to going back to the cave....

I think he's just going there to get something on video for the ESPN media machine to start processing on Mike & Mike/First Take about Broussard's report.

Br6PAxaCMAAJ7Wd.png

Pimpwerx

Of course, good friends wouldn't talk about the future before opting out of the last big payday of one friend's life. Of course. It makes complete sense and seems highly plausible. PEACE.

jbug617

Banned
SAS says Chris Bosh is the one holding things up. If Bosh leaves that would open up a max space to add Anthony with James and Wade.

SAS says Chris Bosh is the one holding things up. If Bosh leaves that would open up a max space to add Anthony with James and Wade.

lol Bosh was not the problem, Wade is. I'm not so sure LBJ/Wade/Melo + crap role players is even better than LBJ/Wade/Bosh + crap role players.

Bowser

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 3m
RT @WindhorstESPN: LeBron James planning face-to- face meeting with Pat Riley in next few days, sources tell ESPN. USA Today first reported

Top Bottom