• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

Cheddahz

Banned
"Josh McRoberts? It's time everyone..."
Br9vurbCMAAuw_5.jpg

In life there are two things I want more than anything. The Heat to burn, and Houston to suffer.

One of those things might happen. i would actually respect Lebron more if he went back to Cleveland.

Dwight is a joke player.

I want Melo in LA, with Love to follow next year.

Purple and Gold for ever.
Pls you didnt give a shit about the Heat before Lebron's 2010 Decision

TuXx

It's time for the Heatles to break up and go their separate ways. 2 championships in 4 straight finals appearance is more than enough to ask for.

Bowser

I hope you are correct. 4/90mil will be tough to say no to.

At the end of the day, if LBJ re-signs, Bosh will stay. I'm sure he's a little miffed the Heat want him to take a larger cut than the $16m-$17m he's willing to sign for, but if James comes back, Bosh will be there.

"Hey Bosh, how do you feel about taking $30 million less in guaranteed money to play with Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger's corpse? Chris? Wait where are you going?!?"

Bowser

"Hey Bosh, how do you feel about taking $30 million less in guaranteed money to play with Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger's corpse? Chris? Wait where are you going?!?"

Bosh cares about playing with Bron. If Bron leaves, he's outta there. If Bron stays, he'll take less to chill in South Beach and make the Finals every year.

Bowser

Anthony Morrow.

Nope.

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 7m
For those wondering if Anthony Morrow is next Pat Riley target, I'm told free agent guard wants to let the market unfold in next two days.

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 5m
Morrow has six teams with serious interest, but I don't get sense Miami is on short list or there's firm offer of any kind. We shall see.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Nope.

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 7m
For those wondering if Anthony Morrow is next Pat Riley target, I'm told free agent guard wants to let the market unfold in next two days.

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 5m
Morrow has six teams with serious interest, but I don't get sense Miami is on short list or there's firm offer of any kind. We shall see.

6 teams want Anthony Morrow? that sounds like negotiation talk because it can't be reality

Pimpwerx

Garrett Temple?

l-o-fucking-l

Leaning? Dude should be grovelling doing anything he can to get Riley to sign him
He's probably only being offered a vet minimum which every team can offer. He doesn't need to grovel, but he's not really gonna be missed either. He played for our summer league in the past. I wasn't real impressed. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

wtf, I'm having trouble understanding all these signings.
They look like small signings, and they are. These are signings made with exceptions. That means the Heat are acting as a cap team. That means they're signing as if they have not renounced the Big3. In other words, these are deals made to fit around the Big3 after they resign with bird rights. If we lose the Big3, the alternative is signing someone undeserving to too much money, in order to reach the salary floor, and then being a lottery team. That's my take anyway. PEACE.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
They look like small signings, and they are. These are signings made with exceptions. That means the Heat are acting as a cap team. That means they're signing as if they have not renounced the Big3. In other words, these are deals made to fit around the Big3 after they resign with bird rights. If we lose the Big3, the alternative is signing someone undeserving to too much money, in order to reach the salary floor, and then being a lottery team. That's my take anyway. PEACE.

Thanks....... I didn't mean I don't get how it works, I meant I dont get how this addresses what lebron wanted. Garrett Temple doesn't even belong on an NBA roster. Chris Andersen is better than Mcroberts, Danny Granger is a solid signing, but even with an optimistic outlook it's a flyer at best.

you don't say?

shocking news

PBY

Banned
Lowkey, I LOVE McBob's game- shoots, passes/big, can stretch the floor.

I feel like we overpaid though. I feel like he'd be perfect for this team.

Top Bottom