• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

Bowser

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Sacramento restricted free agent Isaiah Thomas has reached agreement on an offer sheet with Phoenix, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

edit: beaten my seconds

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 20s
Suns and Kings are finalizing a sign-and-trade deal on a four-year, $27M contract for Isaiah Thomas, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Cheddahz

Banned
Looks like Isaiah Thomas deal is a sign and trade

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 14s
Suns and Kings are finalizing a sign-and-trade deal on a four-year, $27M contract for Isaiah Thomas, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Was working all day, had no internet connection just heard the news! WOW stunned. He is actually going back. Sorry for Miami fans. True Miami fans here. Happy for Cavs fans he clearly cares about his image and legacy. He wants to win a championship in Cleveland easier said than done.

Miami Heat paid Chris Bosh the max. Looks like they had no choice. Sucks wonder if Wade stays. I think he should.
Linsanity in LA. I think he can do damage if Kobe lets him. He can put up numbers.
Pat Riley's rant must have really pissed of LBJ.
NBA IS GOING TO BE EXCITING NEXT SEASON!

Miami Heat vs. Cleveland Cavaliers should be fun to watch. Honestly believe the person that will have the most motivation is DWade at least I hope . Revival of DWade(Flash) just for one season. He has a purpose, a motivation to deny LBJ that ring with the Cavs.
Heck with LBJ now in Cavs.

So hyped.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
If my man Pau has to go (I'm sure he will) I hope he chooses Chicago. As a Laker fan, I don't think I have to explain my self here...

Although, I am still pretty salty about what the Bulls did to us in the 90's.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
The Kings will get an approximately $7 million trade exception and the draft rights to Alex Oriakhi, league source says.

seriously what the fuck are the Kings doing?

Bowser

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 1m
The Kings will get an approximately $7 million trade exception and the draft rights to Alex Oriakhi, league source says.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 4s
Suns presented RFA Thomas with a four-year, $27m offer sheet. Kings no interest in matching; Thomas no interest in staying, sources say.

If my man Pau has to go (I'm sure he will) I hope he chooses Chicago. As a Laker fan, I don't think I have to explain my self here...

Although, I am still pretty salty about what the Bulls did to us in the 90's.

Bulls destroyed everyone in the 90's. I know how you must have hated us like I hated the Heatles.

Tom Penny

To me what's crazy is Gasol going to OKC, Bulls or Spurs is the biggest game changer. If he goes to Spurs or OKC barring injury..I can't see them losing and he improves the Bulls.

To me what's crazy is Gasol going to OKC, Bulls or Spurs is the biggest game changer. If he goes to Spurs or OKC barring injury..I can't see them losing and he improves the Bulls.

If he's all about winning he would be a fool not to go to the Spurs. OKC and Bulls would be more about money with a chance of winning. Especially given that OKC could be losing players next year.

Bowser

Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA 4m
Hung out with a bunch of people from all over the league last night in Vegas. No one has any clue what the Kings are doing.

lololol

watershed

Banned
Wow, so Bosh and Wade are both re-signing with Miami. I really liked the idea of Lebron going home to Cleveland and Bosh going home to Texas.

If he's all about winning he would be a fool not to go to the Spurs. OKC and Bulls would be more about money with a chance of winning. Especially given that OKC could be losing players next year.

Spurs are absolutely ideal. Said this in the other thread.

Assuming Duncan retires next year, it gives us a very very nice stop gap that allows us to continue to contend with our current play style. I think Gasol will recognize that he has a very good chance to get a ring next year playing alongside Duncan, and then will have a chance to be the go to guy at that position for a few years after Duncan retires, not to mention the Pop extension, and knowing that we will properly handle his minutes to maximize his ability and extend his career.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3s
Pau Gasol turned down a two-year, $10M-plus per deal with the Lakers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Likely moving on.

watershed

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3s
Pau Gasol turned down a two-year, $10M-plus per deal with the Lakers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Likely moving on.
Good for him. There are teams who want him that are much closer to winning a championship next year than the Lakers will be.

Top Bottom