• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

Looks like the Bulls are a discussing Dunleavy + other non guaranteed guys(Brewer, Amundson, etc.) S+T with the Lakers for Pau.

Leaves a Boozer S+T in the works.

Looks like the Bulls are a discussing Dunleavy + other non guaranteed guys(Brewer, Amundson, etc.) S+T with the Lakers for Pau.

Leaves a Boozer S+T in the works.

Lakers are willing to do a Sign and Trade as long as Pau goes East.

Could Carmelo be waiting for pau to sign with the bulls first?

Seems like it. I hope he is.

NBA season is going to be so awesome.

Winner of Free Agency posted this on instagram. (Chris Bosh)

923679_315871341908761_995892025_n.jpg

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell 2m
Jazz matches Hornets' offer to restricted free agent Gordon Hayward: http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_t...harlotte-hornets-offer-to-gordon-hayward.html

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 20m
Yahoo Sources: Utah notified Charlotte it has matched four-year, $63M offer sheet on Gordon Hayward. http://yhoo.it/1sLtM8R

^

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 30s
We've reported since October that four-year, $52M offer likely would have sealed extension w/Hayward. Ended up costing more than $10M extra

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 2m
Why was I so surprised Jazz didn't do October extension w/Hayward? Cause odds were, with $$$ available in this market, he'd land max deal

alba

Little is the new Big
Settle down CreepingFear. They're gonna sign Gasol to entice Melo. It's a S&T and they're gonna send Taj to NY for Melo. Since NY said they don't want Boozer one bit but Lakers will happy take him ;)

BULLIEVE, bro.

Settle down CreepingFear. They're gonna sign Gasol to entice Melo. It's a S&T and they're gonna send Taj to NY for Melo. Since NY said they don't want Boozer one bit but Lakers will happy take him ;)

BULLIEVE, bro.

I am believing, which is setting myself up for disappointment when Bulls end up with just Pau and not Melo.

BULLIEVE, bro.

Lakers arent' trading for Boozer after the Lin trade.

h3ro

BULLIEVE, bro.

Keep your trash on your own team. If Melo wants Chicago so badly, he can go there for less money, NY doesn't have to facilitate a damn thing.

Woj said:
Just a matter of hours until Carmelo Anthony informs the Knicks of his return on a five-year deal, as @FisolaNYDN reported this week.
Woj has spoken.

Even if you believe that Pau is an upgrade over Boozer, it's a very slight one. Even with a healthy Rose, the Bulls still need a 2 or 3 that can create a shot for themselves. Bulls might win 60 fucking games next year, but once again they'll get no where in the playoffs. So frustrating.

Fjordson

Man Melo would have been a perfect addition for Chicago. Pau is a nice pick up, but it's not a big leap over their current roster.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Bulls front office continues to be a joke. Trying to get Paul Gasol 7 years too late and whiffing again in FA. You cant blame Melo for not turning down 50 million, but he better not complain about loosing.

I guess the Bulls might try to get Arizia, Lance if Arizia is picked up by someone like the Rockets.

Bulls front office continues to be a joke. Trying to get Paul Gasol 7 years too late and whiffing again in FA. You cant blame Melo for not turning down 50 million, but he better not complain about loosing.

I'm officially on the fire GarPax bandwagon.

I'm guessing it's more red white and blue as the colors for USA basketball.

Yeah because that is his biggest accomplishment winning the gold medal at the Olympics. Wasting the next 5 years of his basketball career with the Knicks. Doubt he wins a ring with the Knicks.

The Bulls are two years away from being two years away from signing hometown hero Jabari Parker.

zychi

Banned
Yeah because that is his biggest accomplishment winning the gold medal at the Olympics. Wasting the next 5 years of his basketball career with the Knicks. Doubt he wins a ring with the Knicks.

I don't want Melo on the Bulls, but I'm weirdly hoping Woj is wrong and there's a S&T in the process. Otherwise, why trade Dunleavy to the Lakers and not Boozer's contract?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
People thinking Pau is only a slight upgrade over boozer are grossly misinformed. Even at his declined state, he is far and away better. And Thibs will probably get him to play D like he used to. Its a good get.

I don't want Melo on the Bulls, but I'm weirdly hoping Woj is wrong and there's a S&T in the process. Otherwise, why trade Dunleavy to the Lakers and not Boozer's contract?

Only sign and trade would be the Bulls going after another Dinosaur like Paul Pierce.

Top Bottom