• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

080114_USAAway.jpg

080114_USAHome.jpg

With the Nike World Basketball Festival and the FIBA World Cup coming up in the next month, Nike revealed the new uniforms for Team USA Basketball on Friday. Stars like Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, Paul George, Kyrie Irving, James Harden, and others will be donning the home and away uniforms pictured above and below as they try to win the international tournament in Spain.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...all-reveals-their-uniforms-for-fiba-world-cup

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
True, but he's like that on the shitty kings with Keith Smart and shit. Think he'd be fine under Coach K and with the other stars. Unless something specific happened at camp. But you gotta be pretty damn disruptive to get replaced by Mason Plumlee.

Oh well. Davis and Boogie in the frontcourt would have been amazing, but as long as Curry makes it and gets decent minutes I'll be happy.

Word is (believe it or not) K pushed for Cousins on the team but Colangelo is terrified Boogie is going to punch a ref or make an ass of himself. As far as Mason goes, he can jump and take advantage of FIBA's lax goaltending rules. He's not going to play enough to make a huge difference anyway.

Aim_Ed

My dude DeRozan is getting points, if only he could've gotten those 3 easy assists. (although that alley-oop pass was horrendous).

Fjordson

Wow. Nice ending for Dame.

I think all the rumours of Cousins not making it could be false. He's in the main 10 and looks good.

I think it will be the two starting 5's plus two more. Maybe Lillard and Korver.

Thibs is scary
Lmao his voice is crazy.

"ICE ICE ICE"

Aim_Ed

Did Plumlee see my posts or somethin'. He has like 38 this quarter.

Edit: Derozan looks pretty good.

He's been working on his handles all summer, look so refined now. He's definitely making the decision harder since I doubt he was going to get a spot in the first place.

I'm really hoping Plumlee makes the team as well, and I can definitely see the argument for him now.

Bowser

Oh my god there's no way George didn't just break his ankle/leg...oh god that looked disgusting.

Please do not show that again.

Yeah.. no point of keeping the game going.

Get well soon PG.

Edit jesus thats bad. Went channel surfing a bit went back and saw everyone standing around PG. Never thought it was that bad.

Top Bottom