• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

untitled-6m4juf.gif

Just tuned in... Omg is that mark jackson im hearing?? Hnnngggg. Though im Gonna miss his off timeout motivational talk. Those were the best. Like you want to be part of that huddle he is speaking too.

I don't think Embif will be there but isn't Noel projected as more of a PF anyway? Not sure if they can play together.

I was under the impression that Noel was more of a center than PF but I have no real idea. As for Embiid being gone by that point already, I can't see the Cavs passing on Wiggins and Parker definitely makes a lot of sense for the Bucks.

dream

Just tuned in... Omg is that mark jackson im hearing?? Hnnngggg. Though im Gonna miss his off timeout motivational talk. Those were the best. Like you want to be part of that huddle he is speaking too.

Right? The speech he gave where he was like "I heard you guys were playing for me. I HEARD DAT. But you guys should be playing for you!" was amazing. Second only to this one.

BadAss2961

I swear, Joey Crawford is present in every game 2 following a Heat loss.

Pacers are gonna lose this game down the stretch via refball.

GPsych

Pacers starting to fall apart. Both teams are playing terribad though. OKC or the Spurs would smash either one of these teams.

George Hill is a decent player but he's not the right type of Pg for this team. They are so bad at getting their own shots that they need a pG who can run the offense and force feed them.

Top Bottom