• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Crazy stat of the day:

Chicago has played 85 Stanley Cup Playoff games since 2003 and have been held to fewer than 24 shots on eight occasions. Four have come in the first four games of this series.

Fair enough that Bollig got suspended. Might as well just make it for the rest of the playoffs, please. That said, Spurgeon should be getting something for sticking his knee out for the knee on knee on Kruger and trying to elbow his head.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
hey guys I found wsox

852236423.gif

Mentok

Banned
Didn't say it wasn't. Just that Smiley needs to fact check better ;)

Haha, touché. To everyone saying #fireTherrien, honestly do you see Bergevin doing that? Or just optimistic thinking? I'm not a fan of Therrien (ever since they re-hired him),but I can't see them letting him go after this season.

Solo

Haha, touché. To everyone saying #fireTherrien, honestly do you see Bergevin doing that? Or just optimistic thinking? I'm not a fan of Therrien (ever since they re-hired him),but I can't see them letting him go after this season.

Therrien isn't going anywheres any time soon. He got a rebuilding club no one expected anything from into the playoffs last year, and to Round 2 this year.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
A power play goal? A two goal lead? I don't know how I feel about this.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Looks like I'm bad luck or something. This game and game #4 were the only ones I caught from the beginning.

Sanjuro

Iginla has been so invisible this series that the Habs forgot he existed.

Yeah. He has been solid, but unspectacular on the offensive side.

Is this where we talk about how Price has a bad W/L record, Red Man? Because that's all that matters according to you.

Top Bottom