• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Marvie_3

Banned
pdmrLRg.jpg

This needs to happen way more.

Dennis Bernstein ‏@DennisTFP 12m
Asked Boudreau about other adjustments he made to win "our gaps were but in the second period I was thinking about this Corsi shit"

Jeff Veillette ‏@Jeffler 26m
Anaheim's John Gibson is the first NHL goalie in 86 years (Tiny Thompson, 1928) to earn a shutout in his regular season AND playoff debuts

All of this, yes, and also remember the fact that each of your two wins were incredibly close.

#truefacts, but I'm encouraged by how insanely well they played the last two periods of tonights game. If they can be that dominate over the next three they'll win the series.

I'm pretty sure my Kopi jersey is straight up bad luck. Has to be something like 3 - 30 lifetime. I might go to the Robitaille for the remainder of this postseason.

Night is still young, fellas. Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Remember when our starters for the season were Hiller and Fasth?

Oh and I think we all forgot to act like we won the series, like when Kings fans did when they won the first 2 games. Instead all we have is silence and Pickles being sad, logical, classy and modest.

Goodnight sweet Pickles <3

One last achievement stat: Gibson is the youngest goalie in NHL history to record a shutout in his playoff debut.

EDIT: Also youngest to win since Carey Price (20 years and 238 days) on 4/24/08 vs. PHI.

Remember when our starters for the season were Hiller and Fasth?

Oh and I think we all forgot to act like we won the series, like when Kings fans did when they won the first 2 games. Instead all we have is silence and Pickles being sad, logical, classy and modest.

Goodnight sweet Pickles <3

that's why no one likes Kings fans

David C Hall from the espn boards is the worst. the worst.

quack quack quack

I have a bruins v ducks in a money bracket, so gooooo ducks

also go Rags because I have them too. #BeatPensForMSL

Aldo were there any worlds meltdown from Smelly?

Roflobear

Speaking of Misa Campo, I think this is the nonshopped version of the pic I posted yesterday

MisaCampo.jpg

I guess some Canucks fan wasn't having any of that =\

Socreges

Banned
So Gibson played last night and he was the shit?

Like I said a week or so ago, so weird thinking the Ducks have this guy in their back pocket and he may be the best goalie out there.

So Gibson played last night and he was the shit?

Like I said a week or so ago, so weird thinking the Ducks have this guy in their back pocket and he may be the best goalie out there.

Started the year with Hiller/Fasth, then Andersen/Gibson.

Some teams would kill to just have one of those 4.

I just don't see any teams desperate enough for a goalie who can make big moves for them. Hiller as a backup would be alright for the Avs but I don't think he'll be accepting his new role anytime soon. Unless Berra develops like 5 years over the offseason and well out of his development projections we're going to lose every game Varlamov isn't in.

Top Bottom