• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Misa is a Ducks fan in our hearts. Her main is the Habs. That's fine. I'm okay with a Habs fan as an ex wife. (Just no Kings fan)

Was that really Nicole? She looks so unhappy. Probably wanted to knee someone.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
It's cool I don't mind if my future wife likes a different team than I do.

That's all well and good till the Olympics rolls around. When she pulls on her red maple leaf crested Canada jersey, and then does the Generation X "SUCK IT" move after Canada yet again beats America; you'll be singing a way different tune. And there I will be to take her off your hands as you cry like a baby.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's cactus. Fair dinkum heckers. I reckon you've got a Buckley's Chance because it's heaps of hard yakka but you'd rather malaka while wearing lippie and nappies on the piss with your Canadian passport.

i-know-some-of-these-words_20120529130516.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
That's cactus. Fair dinkum heckers. I reckon you've got a Buckley's Chance because it's heaps of hard yakka but you'd rather malaka while wearing lippie and nappies on the piss with your Canadian passport.

It's like I just walked into a reading of A Clockwork Orange.

Ducks know how to treat dat media right.

sCexyTX.png

Holy amazing rural NSW idiom knowledge, Batman! Applause.

Watching Game 5 of Boston/Montreal. Isn't this supposed to be the best series of this round thus far?

This game isn't all that great.

Aside from Thornton being a bum with less than a minute left with that spray on Subban. Why would you do that?

Sanjuro

Watching Game 5 of Boston/Montreal. Isn't this supposed to be the best series of this round thus far?

This game isn't all that great.

Aside from Thornton being a bum with less than a minute left with that spray on Subban. Why would you do that?

Last couple games have been pretty light. Neither team really hasn't had any highlight saves or anything.

saw this on the espn boards, hella funny

la kings playoff life ╔══════════════════════╗
║╔════════════════════╗╚╗
║║██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╚╗╚╗
║║██░░░░░Battery Low ░░░░░─║║║
║║██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╔╝╔╝
║╚════════════════════╝╔╝
╚══════════════════

there was a good guys version too after they were down 2 - 0

turnabout is fair play i guess?

Sanjuro

I'll grab all the animal fries that people have been talking about. One batch to try. The rest to eat.

I don't think I tried that with the fries the lone time I went, just with the burger (if that is the correct thing?). Did enjoy how you watched them cut and make the fries there.

Calamari41

41 > 38
You know I used to go to In-N-Out all the time back when I had to drive like 15-20 minutes to get there, but as soon as they opened one up literally two blocks away, I all but stopped. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Top Bottom