• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Animal style fries, fries well done. God. Damn. Come here California bros, let's hug it out with some In N Out.

This is how I usually order my fries.

Sometimes I'll go with raw onions to go along with the animal style grilled onions on the double double or cheeseburger.

Then some lemonade or a shake

Razorskin

----- ------
Did Thornton really get fined for his dick move last night? That would be pretty sweet.

NEW YORK -- Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton has been fined $2820.52, the maximum permitted under the CBA, for unsportsmanlike conduct during Game 5 of the teams' Second Round Stanley Cup Playoffs series in Boston on Saturday, May 10, the National Hockey League's Department of Player Safety announced today.

The incident occurred at 19:13 of the third period. No penalty was assessed on the play.

The fine money goes to the Players' Emergency Assistance Fund.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=718778&navid=DL|NHL|home

MacAttack

Aside from Thornton being a bum with less than a minute left with that spray on Subban. Why would you do that?
Because reasons:
shawn+thornton+injury+pk+subban.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
As a hockey fan, I want all series to go to game 7.

But I als want the Hawks to win because I like offensively creative hockey and not whatever it is that the Wild do.

Ah yiss another person who thinks the Wild are boring.

Not a speedy, exciting, and defensively competent team with a lot of good young players developing into top flight players, no.

Trap team. Lemaire still coaches us. No creativity. No beautiful passing or fantastic highlight reel goals from this team. No-sir-ree.

Solo

Watching Game 5 of Boston/Montreal. Isn't this supposed to be the best series of this round thus far?

This game isn't all that great.

Aside from Thornton being a bum with less than a minute left with that spray on Subban. Why would you do that?

Games 1-4 were great.

Game 5 was awful because Habs played their worst game of the playoffs and Boston played their best, and hence ran right over Montreal. I'm hopeful Game 6 will be more of the Game 1-4 ilk.

Acid08

Banned
As a hockey fan, I want all series to go to game 7.

But I als want the Hawks to win because I like offensively creative hockey and not whatever it is that the Wild do.

Honestly, the Wild have been super exciting to watch these playoffs. Seems like they're being more aggressive than they were in the regular season.

Boring is LA with the lead in Game 2 of their current series.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Atmosphere already feels way more upbeat here today than for either Games 3 or 4.

Sounds like Olli Maatta is out for the Pens.

Games 1-4 were great.

Game 5 was awful because Habs played their worst game of the playoffs and Boston played their best, and hence ran right over Montreal. I'm hopeful Game 6 will be more of the Game 1-4 ilk.

Ah I see. I haven't seen Games 1-4 so I could have just caught a bad one.

Marvie_3

Banned
Honestly, the Wild have been super exciting to watch these playoffs. Seems like they're being more aggressive than they were in the regular season.

Boring is LA with the lead in Game 2 of their current series.

Agreed. Minnesota finally has some dynamic players that allow them to open up the game more than they have since the team came into the league. They're only going to get better over the next few years too.

Maybe one of you guys can help. Any significance to the blue jacket worn by the anthem singer? My brother in law also said the Boston singer wore one. Thanks.

Top Bottom