• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Roflobear

There's a couple of other awful commercial songs this playoffs. Particularly the "Ooooooh I'm ten feet taaaall" and "Uh oh you're in trouble!" songs

Also I'm so happy for MSL

GAF

Banned
As a Pens fan for past 24 years, I actually hope for this misery to end in 7. Bylsma needs to go, Fleury needs to go.

The era of Bylsma has been awful every post season he's been the head coach. No, I don't think Bylsma had anything to do with the SC win since it was all Therrien's doing.

Fuck the pain of supporting and living the ups and downs of a sports team. ;_;

Velcro Fly

It's a worthy sacrifice blowing this 3-1 lead against a team that has looked lifeless for most of this series if it means Bylsma and Fleury are both gone

Marvie_3

Banned
They missed that dive, you must be jokinen

Sorry, had to do it

jbjTqdNKZwAzQ0.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I swear at least a quarter of the goals against Hank in these playoffs have gone in off defensemen, and I feel like that's a super conservative estimate.

Shots were 12-3 Rangers at one point, now 15-14 Pens. Can't get complacent. It's going to take at least 3, probably 4 to beat this team.

I just hope we didn't use up all the adrenaline in the first 10 minutes, both on and off the ice.

Top Bottom