• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Bwahaha. I feel bad for Malkin, I really do. He's doing everything he can in that shitty team. Here's some facts for you.

1. Dan Bylsma home playoff record since '09: 13W-15L

2. Dan Bylsma led squads in potential series clinchers at home: 2W-7L

3. If Pens lose this series it will be the 3rd time in the last 4 years that we've blown a 3-1 series lead and got bounced by a lower seeded team (MTL in 2010, TB in 2011, and now POSSIBLY NY in 2014).

4. That would be FOUR straight years losing 3 or more playoff games in a row. Think about that for a second. Not sure any coach has that record set. He has basically transformed this team's identity from a playoff juggernaut into a playoff joke.

This game's result was in yesterday's newspaper.

http://www.brainguidance.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/albert-einstein-quote-quotes-29367.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

And I thought I was a negative person... dang.

Alucard

Banned
What's the opposite of Captain Clutch?

The stars are aligning, man. Also, he has 2 goals in 2 Olympic gold medal games. Wooooo.

But yeah, Sid needs to step up. He's looked okay. Malkin's been carrying this team, though.

Okay, garbage collection time. Wee.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Joe Thornton
uanKspo.gif

Ice. Cold.

GAF

Banned
And I thought I was a negative person... dang.
Please, turn those stats to positive somehow. I'll be happy to be corrected.

Those are not my stats, they were mentioned at HFboards. Hoping for Trotz to replace Bylsma!

I don't know if you recall #66+#68 best years, but after 20 years we have comparable duo as in #87+#71 and we fall to amateur coaching. Best years of the one of the most talented players I've seen in this organization. In my opinion 5 years is enough to show what you are made of.

Razorskin

----- ------
Please, turn those stats to positive somehow. I'll be happy to be corrected.

Those are not my stats, they were mentioned at HFboards. Hoping for Trotz to replace Bylsma!

How do you feel about a tall, slim, bald man with an encyclopedic knowledge of every player who has already won a cup with the Penguins coaching this team?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
13 shots isn't going to cut it. If the Rangers are going to win, they need to come out and grab control of this one. Offensive pressure. If we sit back, we're dead.

Red_Man

End this Rags, end this for all of our amusement.

Holding onto a hairline he doesn't have anymore.
Seeing how stubborn he has been with playing Murray all season, I'm not surprised he hasn't let go of his hair line either.

We live in a Golden age of the internet. TV won't matter at the next Olympics when everything streams online for free.

Not if bullshit NBC does exactly what they did last Olympics unlike other countries.. Forced those who had cable access to it online but not anyone else. Also region locked. Annoying as hell.

Also wowowow saves.

Red_Man

Imagine if the Pens had nabbed Schneider? They would have been set for the next 10 years.

Alucard

Banned
So, this game will either end with Lundqvist getting the first star or the Pens breaking through with all of this pressure.

NYR

Rangers with 4 back, just asking for trouble. Bad AV, bad...

Okay with the dump ins but pens coming with speed.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Rangers look like they've mailed it in offensively. Not sure that's the safest approach to take...

Top Bottom