• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Ljwinter

Banned
Sickening how depressed Pierre and Doc sound when the Rangers score. Penguins get more excitement when they hit the post. Also, convinced the reason Pierre was freaking out so much and so loud when the Rangers had too many men on the ice was to try to get the linesman to hear him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sickening how depressed Pierre and Doc sound when the Rangers score. Penguins get more excitement when they hit the post. Also, convinced the reason Pierre was freaking out so much and so loud when the Rangers had too many men on the ice was to try to get the linesman to hear him.

Pierre sounded disgusted with the Penguins at the start of the game. He's been much more encouraged as the game has gone on. :D

Razorskin

----- ------

Hey I'm just making sure penalties get called right, or else you get people bitching in this thread all the time about bad calls.

Alucard

Banned
Pens have had their chances. Gonna need to pop one in eventually. Getting at least another two past Henrik this game may be tough.

Alucard

Banned
I dread that. As a Rangers fan living in Montreal, it will be awful.

Pens and Habs in 2010 was insufferable. Would like to see another Pens/Habs series with the Pens coming out on top to wash away the stain of 2010.

Pens are playing alright, but I don't see the passion on their faces. They're starting to look resigned to their fate even though there's plenty of time left.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Pierre sounded disgusted with the Penguins at the start of the game. He's been much more encouraged as the game has gone on. :D
Pierre is best friends with Ray Sherro, and frequently eats with him and Lemieux and the rest of the Pens management, so that's not all that surprising.

GAF

Banned
The game is only 2-1 and you guys are counting out the Pens? You make it seem like it's 5-1 or something.
So you haven't been following Bylsma's Pens much? Give me at least one statistic that says Pens can win this. I'll give you four against it rightaway.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pierre is best friends with Ray Sherro, and frequently eats with him and Lemieux and the rest of the Pens management, so that's not all that surprising.

Ray Ferraro was legit upset when the Kings scored off that bad Ducks linechange yesterday. For like 10 minutes he kept talking about how the Ducks fucked up and you could hear the frustration in his voice :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is there a more pointless commercial than the one trying to get people to go to Saskatchewan? No one wants to go there, stop.

Ray Ferraro was legit upset when the Kings scored off that bad Ducks linechange yesterday. For like 10 minutes he kept talking about how the Ducks fucked up and you could hear the frustration in his voice :lol
Ray is the best in the business right now, he's so brutally honest and typically on point. His radio hits are always great.

GAF

Banned
Sid and Malkin?
Bwahaha. I feel bad for Malkin, I really do. He's doing everything he can in that shitty team. Here's some facts for you.

1. Dan Bylsma home playoff record since '09: 13W-15L

2. Dan Bylsma led squads in potential series clinchers at home: 2W-7L

3. If Pens lose this series it will be the 3rd time in the last 4 years that we've blown a 3-1 series lead and got bounced by a lower seeded team (MTL in 2010, TB in 2011, and now POSSIBLY NY in 2014).

4. That would be FOUR straight years losing 3 or more playoff games in a row. Think about that for a second. Not sure any coach has that record set. He has basically transformed this team's identity from a playoff juggernaut into a playoff joke.

This game's result was in yesterday's newspaper.

albert-einstein-quote-quotes-29367.jpg

NYR

lol at last page giving no credit to the Rangers for being 20 minutes away from the win, rather, it's 20 minutes for the pens to score.

Horse shit. No respect for the Blueshirts.

cube444

Bwahaha. I feel bad for Malkin, I really do. He's doing everything he can in that shitty team. Here's some facts for you.

1. Dan Bylsma home playoff record since '09: 13W-15L

2. Dan Bylsma led squads in potential series clinchers at home: 2W-7L

3. If Pens lose this series it will be the 3rd time in the last 4 years that we've blown a 3-1 series lead and got bounced by a lower seeded team (MTL in 2010, TB in 2011, and now POSSIBLY NY in 2014).

4. That would be FOUR straight years losing 3 or more playoff games in a row. Think about that for a second. Not sure any coach has that record set. He has basically transformed this team's identity from a playoff juggernaut into a playoff joke.

This game's result was in yesterday's newspaper.

Odds might be against them but they've dominated this game. Wouldn't count them out.

Top Bottom