• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I wonder who NBC would rather see win this game. It's obvious that they'd rather Bruins advance than the Canadiens, but I wonder what would be the best matchup for TV between these two teams.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I wonder who NBC would rather see win this game. It's obvious that they'd rather Bruins advance than the Canadiens, but I wonder what would be the best matchup for TV between these two teams.

NY has a big audience, so them, obviously.

COME ON RANGERS

Eh. Goaltending really hasn't been the main issue. It's putting the puck in the net. Last season against the Bruins was atrocious.

The issue has been discipline and attitude. We were averaging 4 goals a game last year in the playoffs until we ran into Boston. They got in our face and we threw a fit, just like the Philly series except our lack of discipline manifested in a lack of offensive power that time. Bylsma is completely unable to calm the team down and keep them focused.

RangersFan

ratings wise, New York, as for the commentators that's a different story.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just fodder for the Habs, eh?

Pens need a PP or something.

Brb. Gonna call Uncle Gary.
I'm expecting Boston to win tomorrow, but there isn't a large enough gap between these two teams to really get invested in them in the chance we move on. I prefer the Rangers, but I don't think the Habs would have a problem with the Pens either.

Top Bottom