• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Rangers are playing a very dangerous game. Protecting a one goal lead is just stupid to me.

Alucard

Banned
Here's the Cooke hit.

cooke7db4.gif

His reaction, what a cunt.

Looks like the "push" that John Cena gave Damien Sandow and is currently giving Bray Wyatt.

calder

I know I keep saying this but Pittsburgh is such a shit market. I wouldn't care if they'd won 30 Cups in a row, that crowd is sad as hell for a game 7.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pierre said today that Lemieux has personally spoken to this pens team at least 3 times these layoffs alone to get them back on track. Can they take a timeout and get him down one last time?

CrankyJay

Banned
I know I keep saying this but Pittsburgh is such a shit market. I wouldn't care if they'd won 30 Cups in a row, that crowd is sad as hell for a game 7.

It's because now they expect to win. All the douchebag fans with money who don't know how to cheer now fill the stands. The same shit happened in buffalo.

GAF

Banned
Pierre said today that Lemieux has personally spoken to this pens team at least 3 times these layoffs alone to get them back on track. Can they take a timeout and get him down one last time?
If this doesn't tell you how terrible coach they have then I don't know what does. Maybe some stat that says that they have lost every importat post season match past 5 seasons.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Refs straight up don't give a fuck lol

Grats Rangers-Gaf, hopefully see you guys in the other side. This offseason should be glorious.

Top Bottom