• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
How the fuck are the Rangers in the ECF?

Looking likely that we'll have another Original Six Finals match-up.

Bsigg12

The Rangers are the only team to win a Game 7 at home in this year's playoffs. They did it against the Flyers. The Sharks, the Avs, and now the Penguins have lost Game 7 at home.

calder

Blow up that Pens squad.

Most memorable thing in this series to me will be how both teams took turns looking great and absolutely terrible.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I hope the Rangers prove me wrong, but there is no way they will be able to win against the Habs or Bruins.
I'd been thinking the same thing all along, but Lundqvist could be the difference. It's a real possibility.

Razorskin

----- ------
So fucking stupid.

i5tnjb4lwvqvmqok9q.gif

Solo

There goes my Chicago/Pittsburgh final, ugh. Boston/New York is going to suck.

lolz

Boston would have taken the Pens in 5

I said it before the 2nd round even started, but now I feel really confident in saying that winner of Habs/Bruins is going to the Cup final.

Alucard

Banned
Well...that happened.

I won't be surprised to still see Bylsma behind the bench next season, but at this point, something needs to change. The Pens had all the tools this season, but they didn't have the guidance.

I'm not even mad. Just disappointed.

Siiiiigh. Another season in the books. Gonna feel sad for a bit and then remember that I've still got Arsenal in the FA Cup final this Saturday.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Have to feel good for St. Louis & Moore. Pretty funny how guys in here were pegging this team for a top 5 pick earlier this year and now they're in the ECF.

Filth

THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT

lolz

Boston would have taken the Pens in 5

I said it before the 2nd round even started, but now I feel really confident in saying that winner of Habs/Bruins is going to the Cup final.

Totally agree with you. And I don't see the Rags winning against BOS/MTL.

However, I still think the cup will stay in the Western Conference...

GAF

Banned
Well...that happened.

I won't be surprised to still see Bylsma behind the bench next season, but at this point, something needs to change. The Pens had all the tools this season, but they didn't have the guidance.

I'm not even mad. Just disappointed.

Siiiiigh. Another season in the books. Gonna feel sad for a bit and then remember that I've still got Arsenal in the FA Cup final this Saturday.
If this happens, I'm done. 24 years following this team but you have to draw a line somewhere.

Top Bottom