• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Hard fought series Pens-Gaf

Schedule for round 3 has leaked already:

Game 1 Saturday May 17 7:00 PM
Game 2 Sunday May 18 7:00 PM
Game 3 Monday May 19 12:00 PM
Game 4 Monday May 19 7:00 PM

Oh, And congratulations Lightning-Gaf on our 1st round pick this year

Calamari41

41 > 38
Honestly I think that if the Penguins had scored a couple more times they would have won this game. Controversial opinion but I stand by it.

Alucard

Banned
lolz

Boston would have taken the Pens in 5

I said it before the 2nd round even started, but now I feel really confident in saying that winner of Habs/Bruins is going to the Cup final.

Eh, I wouldn't be so sure. Henrik can outright steal games.

Feels good man. Feels good.

All of them owe Hank their fucking paychecks.

Agreed about Henrik.

Where's the gif of these Pens fans reactions?

Did someone say Barry Trotz is available?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I feel really really ill for having to root for the Rangers that series, but what had to be done had to be done.

UberTag

Happy to see the Rangers came through and pulled out the series win.
Operation 'Original Six Gauntlet' remains in effect provided that the Bs win Game 7 against Montreal tomorrow night.

Fox318

59UOWTp.gif

LJ11

Nothing like playoff hockey, didn't move for that entire 3rd. Need to take a shower, that was intense.

What a game by Hank, and Boyle.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Have to feel good for St. Louis & Moore. Pretty funny how guys in here were pegging this team for a top 5 pick earlier this year and now they're in the ECF.

We failed at the whole tanking thing when we started winning games in November, so we had to switch goals, apparently. Halfway home.

GG Pens-GAF.

Velcro Fly

The only bad part about this is if Bylsma stays. Then it will all be in vain. That I'm not ok with.

The fans of neither team that are rejoicing though amuses me greatly.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit, that was tense

No fucking kidding. Watched the entire third period on my phone, all hail hockeystreams. Crazy 20 mins of 5-man defense by the Rags.

ALL HAIL WHOEVER BELONGED THAT STICK IN THE CREASE TO

also LOLPENS LOLFLEURY

tch

Good series rangers. At least win a couple games next series for us before you join us in the offseason thread.

Alucard

Banned
Have to feel good for St. Louis & Moore. Pretty funny how guys in here were pegging this team for a top 5 pick earlier this year and now they're in the ECF.

I can't imagine what St. Louis must be going through. I was destroyed when my dog died earlier this year. Can't imagine how I'll be when my mom passes. Full respect to Marty for playing through it.

PENS LOL

CRYSBY LOL

BYLSMA LOL

L

O

L

Well deserved. Sid and Bylsma have to take a lot of the blame for these playoffs.

If this happens, I'm done. 24 years following this team but you have to draw a line somewhere.

I'll be back next season regardless, but I totally get what you're saying.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.

Haha, you had me until I saw Game 3

Ricker

Happy to see the Rangers came through and pulled out the series win.
Operation 'Original Six Gauntlet' remains in effect provided that the Bs win Game 7 against Montreal tomorrow night.

Mmmm whoever wins tomorrow the original six will be intact lol...unless I misunderstand what you mean...

No fucking kidding. Watched the entire third period on my phone, all hail hockeystreams. Crazy 20 mins of 5-man defense by the Rags.

ALL HAIL WHOEVER BELONGED THAT STICK IN THE CREASE TO

also LOLPENS LOLFLEURY

Even though the Pens lost tonight, for once it wasn't because of Fleury.

Though I really wanted that blunder between him and Maata to go in.

The only bad part about this is if Bylsma stays. Then it will all be in vain. That I'm not ok with.

The fans of neither team that are rejoicing though amuses me greatly.

Not a thing that will happen, even the mayor of Pittsburgh knows it.

Going to consume a sizable amount of alcohol tonight, but I'm excited about the future for the first time in a long time. Everything indicates that this team is going to get the enema it's needed for years now.

Smiley90

I wonder if Torts is gonna go to the Pens and Bylsma to the Canucks. Coach-Swap, just like we did with the Rags.

Can we also trade Shero&Gillis?

Even though the Pens lost tonight, for once it wasn't because of Fleury.

Though I really wanted that blunder between him and Maata to go in.

Yeah not tonight, though he nearly cost them the series against the BJ's already.

And he just sucks in general.

TrueGrime

LOLOLOLOL

kassatsu

Banned
Malkin was the only one that had any heart.

DB needs to go. Maatta should have been benched like 3 games ago. Flower played alright, but not great. This fucking team.

Solo

Mmmm whoever wins tomorrow the original six will be intact lol...unless I misunderstand what you mean...

He means that the Bruins could conceivably play nothing but O6 teams (Det -> Mon -> NY -> Chi..............Toronto lol).

Which is frankly incredible in a 30 team league.

Smiley90

He means that the Bruins could conceivably play nothing but O6 teams (Det -> Mon -> NY -> Chi..............Toronto lol).

Which is frankly incredible in a 30 team league.

I chuckled

no scratch that, I actually lol'd.

NYR

lol

Top Bottom