• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
holy shit I just realized I've never heard Lundqvist speak, and he has NO ACCENT at all. That's odd, given how basically all other NHL-Swedes still have a thick accent.

tch

Malkin was the only one that had any heart.

DB needs to go. Maatta should have been benched like 3 games ago. Flower played all right, but not great. This fucking team.

Maatta was awful. Let alone his 5 or so flubbed point shots. That first goal by Fluery was bad. He barely did anything the rest of the game because the Rangers were just sitting back.

Commencing drinking now. Go Wild!

cube444

CrazyTinyBeardedcollie.gif

RangersFan

You okay?

i died...

fuck this collapsing BS. seriously. I have a panic disorder, and have been through some trying shit the past few weeks. watching Torts style hockey like that is no fun. I always knew the Rangers would be the death of me, if not them then the Mets.

Mr.Green

lolz

Boston would have taken the Pens in 5

I said it before the 2nd round even started, but now I feel really confident in saying that winner of Habs/Bruins is going to the Cup final.
If another miracle happens tomorrow night and we get to play the Rangers, I'm not so sure they'll go down that easy. Lundqvist is scary and their team spirit couldn't possibly be better.

i died...

fuck this collapsing BS. seriously. I have a panic disorder, and have been through some trying shit the past few weeks. watching Torts style hockey like that is no fun. I always knew the Rangers would be the death of me, if not them then the Mets.

Now you know what it's like watching the Leafs for 82 games.

That 20 minute Randy Carlyle PK.

Filth

THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT. THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT

Alucard

Banned
Not a thing that will happen, even the mayor of Pittsburgh knows it.

Going to consume a sizable amount of alcohol tonight, but I'm excited about the future for the first time in a long time. Everything indicates that this team is going to get the enema it's needed for years now.

Who will they unload? Can't get rid of Letang or Neal. How do you justify letting go of Kunitz? Or Dupuis? Or Jokinen?

I'd be happy with a coaching and goalie change. I think they have the on-ice tools. Just not the guidance or Cup-level goaltending.

UberTag

Mmmm whoever wins tomorrow the original six will be intact lol...unless I misunderstand what you mean...
You are misunderstanding what I mean.

When I say 'Original Six Gauntlet', I'm referencing the Bruins running the table with the Red Wings-Canadiens-Rangers-Blackhawks to win the Cup.
The Habs can't satisfy this scenario by winning because they beat the Lightning in Round 1.

i died...

Not gonna lie, I started to feel some concern there and felt I had to at least ask. Sorry you're going through that stuff. That was pretty damn tense to watch.

And again, YEEAAH RANGERS! Lol Penguins.

cube444

9 games in 15 nights for the Rangers and coming back from 3-1 down in the series.

HEART!

I have a feeling though that those 14 games played overall will wear them down the longer the ECF goes.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
holy shit Haula AGAIN

that fucking kid

Hjalmarsson is like "you got this Oduya? I'll stop skating because you go-oh."

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Buccigross sez:

Source: "lots of dissension in the locker room during the playoffs towards him (Blysma). Arguing in meetings, etc. 99.98% he's gone"

GAF

Banned
Who will they unload? Can't get rid of Letang or Neal. How do you justify letting go of Kunitz? Or Dupuis? Or Jokinen?

I'd be happy with a coaching and goalie change. I think they have the on-ice tools. Just not the guidance or Cup-level goaltending.
That's about it. Two very important pieces.

Bylsma looks like he is barely keeping it together
Link?

Top Bottom