• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Total doofus question, but does streaming defenses actually work? It feels shaky because anything can happen.

That said I have the steelers defense and a bad feeling about today.

Defense is always a bit of a crap shoot position unless you have one of the top ones. Especially this season being so wacky.

Soroc

Have a tough decision with my flex position in a PPR league.

Mike Wallace

or

LeSean McCoy

EDIT: Yeldon not playing per Schefter

McCoy coming back but not 100% but playing a Cincy defense soft against the run or Wallace against KC who are terrible against the pass and middle against the run.

Current Lineup:

Wilson
Hopkins
Keenan Allen
Snead
Le'Veon Bell
Davonta Freeman
Delanie Walker
J Brown
Jets D

mjc

In a conundrum for my RB2 this week...Ellington or West? I saw that Davis is set to get most goal line shots, which would definitely hurt.

I've got a couple coin flip choices.

Javorius Allen is a pass with a 4pm game

LeSean McCoy / Charcandrick West
EJ Manuel against the Bengals defense. Knile Davis has been crap at pass rush pickup and rarely actually did something when getting touches so I am sure West is gonna get most of the work.

Eric Decker / John Brown
Decker 3 games 3 TDs. Vick inconsistency could lead to a ton of punts again and AZ could be given a lot of chances to score.

toneroni

Flacco or Russ Wilson?

Andre Johnson or Marvin Jones?
I'd go with Russell and Marvin since I don't believe in AJ.

I was just proposed Gio for my Lamar Miller - I've been waiting for Miller Time and there's a new coach so I'm thinking wait and see.

Also I'm still trying to pry away Dion Lewis in a PPR league. Might take a QB/RB/RB (2qb league so everyone is taken)

In a conundrum for my RB2 this week...Ellington or West? I saw that Davis is set to get most goal line shots, which would definitely hurt.

I have the same problem. I'm leaning towards Ellington. But then again, the Chiefs don't reach the goal line all that much...

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Non-PPR, one of the following W/R/T:

Crockett Gillmore
Rishard Matthews
Andre Johnson
Andre Ellington
Jamison Crowder
Stefon Diggs
Travis Benjamin

I know this thread is probably over-hyping Diggs, but I'm leaning towards him because Johnson is out and, well, KC's secondary is hot garbage right now.

My 2nd choice would probably be Travis Benjamin, despite the shitty match-up.

Spacebar

Not sure who to start at RB...Gordon, Abudallah, Antonio Andrews, Sproles, or pick up Denard Robinson?

Also...Richard Rodgers or Crokett Gilmore?

Starting Woodhead over Forsett regardless if he is playing. If he does play I think it will be a light workload since he is still questionable if he is even playing.

gimmmick

Starting Woodhead over Forsett regardless if he is playing. If he does play I think it will be a light workload since he is still questionable if he is even playing.

I can't find any reports if he's playing ( Forsett ).

I'm wondering if I should start Olsen on flex over him

UberTag

I can't find any reports if he's playing ( Forsett ).

I'm wondering if I should start Olsen on flex over him
There won't be any confirmation on Forsett until closer to the late game kickoffs. Both Schefter and Rapoport have said he'll be out there.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So in my leagues draft I said "I'm probably going to regret that.." after I drafted Denver's Defense.

I've never enjoyed being wrong so much before.

UberTag

*sighs* He probably has popcorn value as of now, and Antonio Brown is on milk cartons as well. God damnit.
Brown at least has the promise of Big Ben returning soon to revert back to Top 3 WR status.
The Broncos have no such savior looming to salvage their redraft prospects.

Remember 2 pages ago I said Cleveland's only chance was the short passing game aka Gary Barnidge and Duke Hyou Johnson Jr. and for the guy to pick Duke?

Well Gary Barnidge is being a real jerk taking Duke's work.

h3ro

God bless Deandre Hopkins.

Also, God bless my friend for trading me Deandre and Odell Beckham for Carson Palmer, Ameer Abdullah and Ronnie Hillman.

LQX

Peyton Manning has been so shit for my fantasy standings. I don't think I gotten over 20 points yet with him. Ugh.

nillapuddin

LOOK AT MY BENCH, LOOK AT IT!!!

QFOZ3SY.jpg

FML

VoxPop

Stefon Diggs :)

Made a mistake. Travis Benjamin and Barnidge are clearly matchup proof. This leagues team finally seeing some life.

Stefon Diggs :)

Made a mistake. Travis Benjamin and Barnidge are clearly matchup proof. This leagues team finally seeing some life.
I'm not sure about Benjamin, I want to see how many balls he caught on Talib or Harris. It seemed he caught balls off the 3rd CB or in zone coverage. Needless to say, he should get looks on the lesser CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom