• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a flex for today. Do I risk LaFell or go with Chris Johnson against Baltimore? Johnson feels like the safer play.

Who knows how much LaFell will be involved. It's his first week back. Could have a Bryant week but that seems unlikely. I'm leaving him on my bench - I'd go Johnson.

Pussy ass Julius Thomas has 0 points and then asks to be taken out of the game. Looks like I need to find a new TE going forward. Thomas can't stay healthy.

CatBert

Neo Member
Uhh my Patriots DST is sitting at 0. Have they really been that bad in the first 10 minutes of the game or is this some really shitty bug??

NYR

Uhh my Patriots DST is sitting at 0. Have they really been that bad in the first 10 minutes of the game or is this some really shitty bug??

Bug. They have 1 fumble recovery and 1 sack, 3 PA against. They are about to get scored on here in about a second, tho...

nillapuddin

My combo of LeVeon Bell, Travis Benjamin, Martavis Bryant and Gronk are being out scored by Hauschka right now.

Im scared.

P.S.
anyone watching the Steelers, whats happening???

nillapuddin

FMFL

jYAADLM.png

Thanks for fucking nothing Texans, you made me waste a draft pick on your sorry ass Defense, and now in Week 7 you lost me the fucking game.

CatBert

Neo Member
Bug. They have 1 fumble recovery and 1 sack, 3 PA against. They are about to get scored on here in about a second, tho...

Well. Fuck.

Also GIVE THE DAMN BALL TO INGRAM goddamn.

My opponent has Tannehill so my entire team might not matter this week anyway.

Of course I sit Jordan Reed in one league and TJ Yeldon (in favor of Alfred Morris, I meant to change it this morning when Yeldon was cleared and slept in, fucking London games) in the other.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Broncos bye week. Wondering who to pick up for DEF and QB this week. Thinking of picking up Tannehill for one week. He's up against Houston this week, and it seems like one of the better matchups this week.
Grabbing Washington's DEF. Again, seems like a good matchup for just one week.

Might have picked a dud for D/ST, but man did Tannehill come through for me.

With that Moncrief TD, I am up almost 60 points.

All I have left if the Giant's kicker. Opponent has both Forsett and Olsen left, who can both put up big numbers. Feeling confident though.

UberTag

Foster carted off the field in garbage time fuckkkkkk mee!!
Pretty much. I owned Foster in the two leagues I didn't lose Charles in two weeks ago.
Just one of those years for me. I'm actually past the point of caring now.
Some years are just a lost cause no matter how much effort you put in.

Middling deal today. Jordan Reed and Brady did huge numbers for me, while Freeman/Decker did solid. The rest of my team basically bombed. I benched Brandin Cooks and he's doing ok now, but I'm still iffy on him.

Randle...I just don't understand the Cowboy's strategy with him. He has flashes of great running, and then here comes McFadden to screw everything up.

NYR

Wow, that Foster injury. Houston just stupid for keeping him in the game, Blue is going to be a huge target on the waiver wire this week.

NYR

Cooper. Most talent and has had the best season of those guys so far.

Matthews will get targets and reps, but the drops and shitty QB situation are bad. No one would blame you for trying him in a Lineup, he will bounce back eventually IMO.

Interesting, I was leaning Garçon based on match up... ITS TOO HARD TO DECIDE!

Hope you listened to me....

Randle...I just don't understand the Cowboy's strategy with him. He has flashes of great running, and then here comes McFadden to screw everything up.

Randle is hurt right now. Earlier he was walking around the sideline and they said he might return but he hasn't yet apparently. I'm not watching the game right now but that's what was said when I was watching earlier. They might keep him out for the rest of the game, who knows.

UberTag

Wow, that Foster injury. Houston just stupid for keeping him in the game, Blue is going to be a huge target on the waiver wire this week.
Blue hasn't done much of anything with Foster out of the lineup apart from the occasional flash game (like he had in Week 3 against the Bucs) when he's sitting on your fantasy bench. He's the kind of guy you grab just to sell for whatever you can get once he goes off the first time.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Foster was my replacement for Jamaal Charles. Somebody needs to put me on suicide watch.

Jarnet87

Yeah. I think a lot of Foster owners may have tried to handcuff Blue, and Blue owners who don't have Foster may have dropped him when Foster came back. There is opportunity there but the Texans suck and Blue needs lots of carries to be successful, looking at his big games is when he gets tons of carries. The Texans are a joke right now. Situation is siimilar to Kansas City IMO where productivity will be up and down, West and Blue are Flex plays with RB2 upside that will be tough to predict..

Lost Foster and Charles in the same league crew. I think I need a year off from Fantasy. The Fantasy Football gods have never favored me.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ouch. Hope you're a hockey or basketball fan!

My team is still 7-0 and I had crazy depth at RB because I'm in a shallow (8 team) league. I've still got Forte, Ingram and Ivory available, so I'm not dead yet. Just really sad that all my hubris and shittalking was met with the two absolute worst-case scenarios. All I need is Brady to get hit by a car and we'll need a Wikipedia page for the LiQuid! Curse.

I play the 2nd place team next week so hopefully Davonta Freeman's output stays closer to this week's and farther away from nearly every prior week.

Apath

Redskins D kind of fucked me, but Miller and Diggs more than bailed me out. Up by one with Cam Newton still set to go.

Machine

After a shaky start this year, things have turned around for me. I picked up Barnidge as a free agent and he's been awesome the last few weeks. I also managed to grab West when Charles went down and it looks like he'll work out. Too bad I can't use three RBs each week because I also have Ivory and Forsett.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Redskins D kind of fucked me, but Miller and Diggs more than bailed me out. Up by one with Cam Newton still set to go.

Yeah, I went with their D this week as well. Looks like I'll be fine this week despite them though, and it's back to Denver D next week.

Thinking about switching Woodhead out for Travis Benjamin at flex. I've stayed with Woody all season expecting Benjamin to fizzle out but each week he keeps rocking the shit. On the other hand, Woody is playing against Oakland while Benjamin is against St. Louis. I don't know.

Benjamin: 8.7 pts
Woody (so far): 14.5 pts

Thank god I left Woody in. Thanks Woody!

Edit: Woodhead with 33.1 points and likely what will give me the win this weekend. What a beast.

NYR

FUCK

My opponent had Philip Rivers who went into the 2nd half with 2 points, thought I had this week wrapped up, was winning by 30. He scores 3 TDs in the 2nd half, closes out with 25 points.

Now 77.00-75.44. I have J Matthews left, he has Justin Tucker. Jeez.

Darkman M

With Foster done there are 3 guys I can potentially target on waivers.

1. West: who was picked up and dropped after last weeks game.

2. McFadden: had a great game today, but the cowboys running back situation is unpredictable.

3. Alfred Blue: blehhh

Still have Doug Martin, Latavius Murray, and Carlos Hyde on the squad, but Foster I felt I could trust. Hopefully Martin is really back because he looks really good on his runs.

NYR

With Foster done there are 3 guys I can potentially target on waivers.

1. West: who was picked up and dropped after last weeks game.

2. McFadden: had a great game today, but the cowboys running back situation is unpredictable.

3. Alfred Blue: blehhh

Still have Doug Martin, Latavius Murray, and Carlos Hyde on the squad, but Foster I felt I could trust. Hopefully Martin is really back because he looks really good on his runs.
West out of all of those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom