• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Romo or Tannehill; going to be contested in the same, potentially rainy conditions. My concern is how well protected Tannehill can be if I elected to start him.

Heres my lineup for tomorrow.

QB - Carson Palmer
RB - Darren Mcfadden
RB - Jeremy Langford
WR - Dez Bryant
WR - Deandre Hopkins
TE - Tyler Eifet
W/R - Larry Fitgerald
K - Dan Baily
Def - KC Chiefs

Im debating whether I should play Romo instead of Palmer. I have Michael Floyd also, any word on his Hamstring/game status? Should I leave Fitzgerald in there?

Also picked up Danny Amendola but not sure he will put up Eddleman numbers.

goober

Tyrod Taylor or Russell Wilson this week? Leaning Wilson.

Also need help picking my RB2: Woodhead, Karlos Williams, Forsett.
I have Forsett in, but they don't rely on him at all. And Karlos has a TD every game he's played.

mr2xxx

Banned

QB - Carson Palmer
RB - Darren Mcfadden
RB - Jeremy Langford
WR - Dez Bryant
WR - Deandre Hopkins
TE - Tyler Eifet
W/R - Larry Fitgerald
K - Dan Baily
Def - KC Chiefs

Im debating whether I should play Romo instead of Palmer. I have Michael Floyd also, any word on his Hamstring/game status? Should I leave Fitzgerald in there?

Lineups solid, I'd avoid any changes. Floyd too risky and Palmer already a top 5 QB.

Dropped Shorts III for WR Devin Funchess of the Panthers once I heard Corey Brown was out. Funchess slides in as starting WR against one of the worst secondaries in the league, and should see at least 50% of the snaps in the game and a few red zone looks. Might be a nice potential pick down the stretch in deeper leagues.

ACE 1991

Bleh I still can't decide who I want to bench (playing 3 RB this week in standard scoring)

McFadden, C. West, Latatvius Murray and Langford.

phanphare

Banned
Dropped Shorts III for WR Devin Funchess of the Panthers once I heard Corey Brown was out. Funchess slides in as starting WR against one of the worst secondaries in the league, and should see at least 50% of the snaps in the game and a few red zone looks. Might be a nice potential pick down the stretch in deeper leagues.

as a panthers fan I have a sneaking suspicion they're just giving brown a rest so he'll be ready to go on thursday against the cowboys

also the redskins are shit against the run and the panthers are one of the better rushing offenses in the NFL. I wouldn't expect funchess to get much work today. he's still behind greg olsen and ted ginn jr.

Ptaaty

Pick two for this week:

Eric Decker
Vincent Jackson
Sammy Watkins

Decker and Watkins. Not even close. Jackson has had only 1 game over 55 yards and has been injured for weeks (first one back).

If that still doesn't help Decker and Watkins are well in top 20 ECR....Vjax is 55.

Ptaaty

2 RB league. Have C. West, L. Miller and J. Stewart. Leaning towards starting West and Miller. Thoughts?

West is the no brainer. I would also go Miller - he has just been great as a dual threat under the new coach.

Stewart has a good matchup and could put up yards but has been very weak on TDs this year.

Ptaaty

QB - Carson Palmer
RB - Darren Mcfadden
RB - Jeremy Langford
WR - Dez Bryant
WR - Deandre Hopkins
TE - Tyler Eifet
W/R - Larry Fitgerald
K - Dan Baily
Def - KC Chiefs

I would play Romo...even though Palmer is a top 5 QB, Bengals D has been very stingy on giving up points and TDs. I'd leave your WR alone unless PPR (then Amendola for Fitz)

Ptaaty

Terrible situation right now but PPR league, 1 point

CJ Anderson or Eddie Lacy?

Devonta Freeman is my other starter, DeAngelo Williams and Shane Vereen are on bye, so that leaves either Anderson or Lacy to start this week.

Anderson, with low expectations. Could be a bit better than before due to Osweiller - Manning was destroying the running game for Denver IMO.

Lacy has done nothing all year, clearly behind Starks and playing MN in MN. I am a bit of a vikings homer....but C West was so locked down by MN almost half of yahoo dropped him after than game.

phanphare

Banned
2 RB league. Have C. West, L. Miller and J. Stewart. Leaning towards starting West and Miller. Thoughts?

West is the no brainer. I would also go Miller - he has just been great as a dual threat under the new coach.

Stewart has a good matchup and could put up yards but has been very weak on TDs this year.

yeah that's a tough one. I'd personally go stewart in standard and miller in ppr. that redskins defense (29th against the run) plus stewart getting 20 carries or more since week 6 makes him a great play. ppr changes that a bit due to miller's use in the passing game.

Anderson, with low expectations. Could be a bit better than before due to Osweiller - Manning was destroying the running game for Denver IMO.

Lacy has done nothing all year, clearly behind Starks and playing MN in MN. I am a bit of a vikings homer....but C West was so locked down by MN almost half of yahoo dropped him after than game.

Currently what I have set. Hopefully it won't come down to CJ, I am playing the worst team in the league so I just need to weather this week

Milabrega

Winston at Eagles or Osweiller vs Bears at QB?

In PPR Flex: Kamar AIken vs Rams, Ronnie Hillman vs Bears, Ellington vs Bengals, Devin Funchess' first start vs Washington or Matt Jones vs Panthers

Don't like Winston's match up but have doubts with Osweillers first outing and missing Sanders. Flex is an absolute crapshoot I dunno what to do.

Freeman out with a concussion, oooof

Thank goodness I'm playing a team who hasn't bothered to switch players since like week 2, so most are injured or on bye

nillapuddin

look at this shit show, could you imagine if I didnt start Cam. I dont know if I will break 50

GzpVbzu.png

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
didn't that happen to you last week?

man, I could use a break right now lol

Yeah. He replaced Sanders, but his replacement was a bust.

And he didn't catch Lynch being ruled inactive in time. My week is shaping up fairly well so far, but mostly because his players are taking more than mine. 6/8 players played this morning, and none of them hit their projections (most came close though).

Right now I'm up by 17. All he has left is Green Bay's kicker, and Arizona's Defense. And I have both Gronk and LaFell to play tomorrow.

ColdPizza

Banned
Glad I didn't listen to the ESPN projection telling me to start the Jets D over the Chiefs D. I've been burnt too many times to trust them making defensive projections.

Darkman M

Picked up Rawls off of waivers this morning then dropped him because reports said Lynch would start, my opponent who has lynch picked him up a few hours later..... i'm so sick right now fucckk meee!

Devonta Freeman >_<

First Karlos Williams and now DV. My runningbacks, wuts the matter

I'm down 40, he has Eifert remaining as his tight-end and I have Sammy Watkins, Karlos Williams, Gronk, and the Bengals D.

Pray for me!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Right now I'm up by 17. All he has left is Green Bay's kicker, and Arizona's Defense. And I have both Gronk and LaFell to play tomorrow.

Oh man, Green Bay's kicker has a monster day. Currently down by 5, but I think Gronk and LaFell will easily be able to cover that as well as whatever Arizona's D/ST puts together tonight.

Ptaaty

That did not go as expected. Lacy broke out....sorry, who knew....

My "lock" RBs went down (Freeman and C West). Thankfully I picked up Chiefs as a last second D which now puts me at 95% chance of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom