• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Klay does look like an asshole with that shitty facial hair, but it's either this or going back to looking like a default character in 2K.
Memphis definitely tried...there was several times when Curry was moving without the ball where he was checked pretty hard. No foul calls on most of them as well.

Memphis did really well but seemed to me like Tony Allen being a complete non factor on offense fucked them hard in the end.

demolitio

I just hope Kyrie is at least at 80% health. Something tells me the Warriors will be testing that knee of his out quite a bit.

ViciousDS

Banned
I just hope Kyrie is at least at 80% health. Something tells me the Warriors will be testing that knee of his out quite a bit.

stephcurrycrossover.gif

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
I don't like Klay either, but mainly because he looks exactly like the engineer aliens from Prometheus and thinking about that shitty movie fills me with disappointment.

In reference to the OT title, ya'll know that Chef Curry is his wife Ayesha, right? Came from her YouTube channel. The media took it and ran.

Cheebo

Banned
Get well soon, Klay.

So I don't have to read a forum full of excuses when they get their asses stomped on in Game 1 and 2.
It wouldn't be an excuse if they lose. Cavs lost Kevin Love after all. No one can seriously get away with the but but Klay excuse in this scenario.

Crisco

Banned
Warriors are the better all around team, but that doesn't really matter if Lebron/Kyrie/JR all play out of their minds offensively. I think Cleveland matches up better defensively and Mozgov is the best big man in the entire series. On paper it looks like a mismatch but it's way closer on the court.

Fjordson

In reference to the OT title, ya'll know that Chef Curry is his wife Ayesha, right? Came from her YouTube channel. The media took it and ran.
It's a reference to Drake's line in 0 to 100. He didn't exactly call Steph "Chef Curry" but people just sort of ran with it.

CSX

Though I'm a rockets fan , I do love watching the Warriors cuz of Curry. I was a fan since his rookie year. I remember thinking that he deserved ROTY over Evans that year. Averaged close to Tyreke's numbers too but was definitely more fun to watch over Tyreke imo. Then the injuries came and the underwheleming seasons and i thought that at best the Warriors would be a team that barely beats .500 while Curry plays heavy minutes and prays to the basketball gods to not injure his ankle every night.

To have a turnaround to the Finals in 6 years since Curry was drafted AND with a rookie coach AND no massive injury scares. The basketball gods are smiling upon the Warriors. :p

ShowDog

I thought that play was Klay's fault. he got Ariza in the air and then ran into his knee on accident.

It looked to me like Klay went for the "pump fake to get the guy in the air, and then dive into him for a contact foul ala D-Wade" move. I don't have any problem with that resulting in a knee to the face, that's what can happen when you go for contact rather than trying to put the ball in the basket.

kaiju

Curry got a nice ovation and MVP chant at AT&T Park tonight. Giants won the game to take 1st place from the Dodgers. ;)

052915_curry_sighting_med_4m6mhyts.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I feel sorry for Oaktown, San Fran never let's them have anything nice :/

smh, poor A's

Oakland should've pushed harder then, but that city's having enough stadium issues with the Raiders and A's, never mind adding the Warriors to that mess as well.

Besides, would you pass up a chance to meet Mays?

9j9E3Hu.png

SFG's always been good with player relation stuff with all the alumni that still hang around or they have on staff in some capacity.

Blablurn

LeBron deserves at least one more title in his career but im not sure if it will work out this year.

oh btw, guys.

does anyone remember kevin love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom